Thread: Just blew 900 coins!

Just blew 900 coins!

It's frustrating enough being stuck on a level for days, but when you accidentally hit the continue play button after time or moves run out when you know you're nowhere near completing the puzzle..... Grrrrr.... I'm lucky enough to be able to watch videos for coins but still, it takes a long time to build up 900 coins!

I completely agree, ive done the exact same thing! It is really annoying. I think playrix should introduce the same system as they have in township - asking for confirmation before spending any coins.

*sigh* I'm still stuck on level 165. It's been about 4 days. You have 1:35 to gather 25 flowers after removing a bunch of boulders to get to them. I've been awfully close... 24 out of 25... Those extra 30 seconds would've really helped.

Yes, I know what you mean. I've accidentally done this twice. I wish there was a window that popped up asking "Are you sure you want to do this?" or something along those lines.

Lol Bethany, if they put the extra window in their Playrix wouldn't be making their money. I tiotally agree with all of you, the game is ridiculously hard and a money sucker. Been stuck on level 151 for three freaking weeks. I'm done with this hot mess.