Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Townspeople

Rebecca Thompson Brown

Townspeople

Why are there some many duplicate townspeople?
    Last edited by Rebecca Thompson Brown; 01-17-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Thompson Brown View Post
    Why are there some many duplicate townspeople?
    I guess it's just a limitation on what the developers have put in the game. I quite enjoy seeing how many pink ladies are out and about, and whose she's with.

Tassie
    Having a look at my town today, I reckon there must be a musical festival on as there are loads of people with guitars and drums (hadn't seen the drums before! )

Have you seen those guys?

Screenshot 04.jpg

He's saluting (!?!) every now and then while the lady is taking a sip out of her pocket bottle. (Guess that's because her nephew wants to salute all the time.)

snissen
    I thought she was sneezing into a handkerchief.

And he's one of the two sailors.

Ya, discovered the second sailor now too. Looks like he's in an even sillier habit of compulsive saluting. (If that's what this is supposed to be – never seen that.) And the drinking lady is with him almost always as well. Makes two insane nephews for her so far ...

Hahaha Cathy, that's too funny I've just seen the drinking lady in my town and could hardly resist laughing out loud

Oh, that's hysterical, Cathy. Never noticed the lady taking "a wee nip" before!

You guys and your imaginations! I just checked my sailor and auntie. Yes, he salutes, but she is carrying a red hanky in her right hand and sneezes into it. No bottle of tonic in the purse, no nipping. I watched her several times and she is definitely sneezing!!

musicalia65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Have you seen those guys?

Screenshot 04.jpg

He's saluting (!?!) every now and then while the lady is taking a sip out of her pocket bottle. (Guess that's because her nephew wants to salute all the time.)
    I think that it´s sounding the anthem of his country. LOL