Thread: Gems uses

Hannah Crosby

Gems uses

Hi - i don't use my jems for my lab - are there any plans to allow them to be used for your boats? I love finding artifacts, but don't get many on sea voyages. Thank you for a great game x

Hi Hannah

The only thing you can do is use your gems to get the booster for your ships. You will need ingots for your ships though.

I really don't think this will change any time soon, if ever.

P.s. I moved your post in the right section.

Bethany Clarke
    You'll also use gems for your zoo animals once you get the zoo, so that's another use for them.

Ali Land
    Hi Hannah

I've been ignoring finding artifacts - I want my ingots for upgrades. If that's what you like though, its loads of ingots you need, if you play for a long time at each sitting you could speed up your boats which also needs ingots. You could speed up your foundries - again that's ingots. So you should use your gems for boosting the foundries to get more ingots.

If you can't get enough nuggets to keep up supply, hire Raj. You can get loads every hour - there is a thread somewhere if you search hire the dealer giving maximum nuggets to expect - I think maybe 8 or 9 gold or platinum, perhaps 12 bronze? there is a guide somewhere. Or if you prefer, get picks - I reckon you'll get less ingots that way, but you can find artifacts in mines if that's your thing.

Don't worry about stock piling gems though, they don't take up room and you might find your in to something else later (like zoo animals) which does.

Happy hunting!

Sak9127

Exchange or cash in gems?

I have almost 90 purple gems that i can't use any other place but the zoo. However, any "gem purchases " at the zoo require other gems that I don't have.
    Administrator- can you set it up so that we can exchange or use the purple gems for other gems? I keep collecting them and can't use them...
    Help!!!

Sak9127

QUOTE=Graylady;86133]Hi Hannah

The only thing you can do is use your gems to get the booster for your ships. You will need ingots for your ships though.

I really don't think this will change any time soon, if ever.

P.s. I moved your post in the right section.[/QUOTE]

lkgulliver
    I too have way too many purple gems they are worth nothing, the only thing they can be used for is to boost popularity points in the zoo- who wants that? Not me....
    Town: Whoville
    Level: 67
    Zoo Level: 9
    Ipad mini

Quote Originally Posted by lkgulliver View Post
    I too have way too many purple gems they are worth nothing, the only thing they can be used for is to boost popularity points in the zoo- who wants that? Not me....
    Town: Whoville
    Level: 67
    Zoo Level: 9
    Ipad mini
    The Amethyst (purple gem) are use to buy some animals in the zoo too. As for the booster it comes handy when we reach higher level in the zoo : we need more and more popularity points to level up and doubling the points is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by lkgulliver View Post
    Ipad mini
    Why not? If your not using them for anything else, why not use them to double your points and level up quicker?