Thread: Leo

Leo

Hi, I miss having Leo every week from Thursday- Sunday. I looked forward to it. He’s such a great character. I wish you’d have him in the aquarium each week? The penguin is cute but having Leo there, and collecting the bolts seems more fun. Thanks for reading!

I’m sorry to bump this, but I don’t know if anything be else feels the same. Leo’s character is very friendly, and he does the tricks, and he’s just adorable.

The penguin is cute but he doesn’t seem as friendly.

I know, I’m a grown woman asking about this eel who isn’t even real, but could you consider bringing him back for the 3-4 days at the end of the week? Thanks for reading!

Hi violet8! I'm super happy to hear that you like our Leo We're constantly rescheduling our current competitions, so, hopefully, he'll be visiting your aquariums more often!

Thank you, Lyuba! It’s great to see Leo a little more often 😊. Maybe eventually, we will get to see him for long weekends again, and Sir Goldflipper will keep us company early in the week! Anyway thanks so much, and keep up the good work.