Thread: Windows Blocking View Of Game When It's Over

Windows Blocking View Of Game When It's Over

When a game is over, it is immediately obscured by a window - whether I've won it or not.
    If I haven't won, I'd like to see which cells I missed, or where I could have played differently.
    The window asking if I'd like to buy more time or moves, obscures the game. I would like to see the game and decide whether to spend gems on continuing to play. As it stands, I tend not to, because I can't see the game I might be continuing.

If I've won a game, I'd like a moment to admire it as well :-D

So can we either move the window so that we can see the game behind it, or have the option to review the game we've just played before deciding whether or not to carry on?

Thanks

51 views and no replies or other comments in 8 days?
    Hello? Anybody there?

Probably because players do not see how that could be changed as it is part of the game dynamic. Guess we all learn to look at the board before playing our last shot.

As for looking at a solved board, I do not see the point as it tells you nothing at all.

It's a good point though. In Garedenscapes too, the window stops you from seeing if you are less than five moves away from a win. If I can see I'm near to winning, I might spend coins to continue playing the board. If I can't see the board at all, I definitely don't waste 900 coins on it.

Thanks for the replies. Graylady and LifeJacket.
    Sometimes there isn't time to look at the board before our last shot - particularly in timed games, where there's fractions of seconds to play that last shot.
    And in non-timed games, I'm so engrossed that I don't always realise it *is* my last shot. So when I'm asked if I want to play on, I'd really like to see the board before I decide whether to spend gems or not. As LifeJacket says.
    As it is, I decide *not* to spend gems, unless I clearly remember enough possible moves in the extra time. If I can't be sure, I bail.

I agree. It's very easy to get engrossed in the game and I don't want to waste diamonds if I can't see if I have a decent chance of winning. No reason why we shouldn't be able to see the game board after it ends.

I like this idea, I would like time to decide whether I can complete it in 5 moves or not. Great idea!☺

I wholeheartedly agree. I have often been engrossed in the game and wanted to know if I should spend diamonds to play on.

I brought up this same issue last month. I wonder if the creators of Fishdom ever read our comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I brought up this same issue last month. I wonder if the creators of Fishdom ever read our comments.
    I am sure the admin responsible for the Fishdom section check our post and report back but I doubt very much they will change that aspect of the game. It bring them money as it is.