Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New fishy bank issues?

New fishy bank issues?

Is there a problem opening the new fishy bank. It says it is 2.99 to open but I have collected all 60 jewels?

Quote Originally Posted by Tellulah View Post
    Is there a problem opening the new fishy bank. It says it is 2.99 to open but I have collected all 60 jewels?
    Hi Tellulah, and welcome to the Forum. I noticed this new feature too. I am assuming that it will be like another popular game that also has this feature. When you pay the 2.99 you will then get your 60 jewels. I have not tried mine yet though, as I have a good bit of jewels. Maybe someone who has used it will clarify for you that this is indeed how it works, good luck
    Town: Ryan's Hope / Level: 151 / Zoo: 45
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Member of the Spending Suckers Club & Bonkers Club Yada, Yada (lol)
    Fishdom: 1298 / Gardenscapes: 1039 / Homescapes: 533
    New to Township or the Forum? Click here and here

Sweetness, thanks for that bit of info So we win the right to buy diamonds LOL I find that too funny!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 192, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hey guys! I'll be happy to explain how it works. "Fishy bank" is just another opportunity to get a good deal on diamonds. There's definitely no need to worry about the rewards you get after beating levels - they all remain the same The diamonds that go to your fishy bank are additional, and you get them specifically to fill the bank. If you don't want to buy them, you can simply ignore this feature and you definitely won't lose anything!

Hi, I am having issues with the fishy bank too. I have 60 diamonds, but I can't open it unless I pay $4.49. Am I missing something? I have installed the game and then reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by RobTayDar View Post
    Hi, I am having issues with the fishy bank too. I have 60 diamonds, but I can't open it unless I pay $4.49. Am I missing something? I have installed the game and then reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.
    Hi Rob

That is the way this new thing work. We do not "win for free" the diamonds going into the bank. We just get a "deal" to buy them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 192, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Sweetness, thanks for that bit of info So we win the right to buy diamonds LOL I find that too funny!
    LOL Graylady, just seeing this, this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hey guys! I'll be happy to explain how it works. "Fishy bank" is just another opportunity to get a good deal on diamonds. There's definitely no need to worry about the rewards you get after beating levels - they all remain the same The diamonds that go to your fishy bank are additional, and you get them specifically to fill the bank. If you don't want to buy them, you can simply ignore this feature and you definitely won't lose anything!
    Lyuba, as always, you are so sweet and good about coming in to speak with us. Again, it means a lot to us players . Can you believe I missed one on the quiz (boo), I was counting the themes, and not the tanks (lol).
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-12-2018 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling
    Town: Ryan's Hope / Level: 151 / Zoo: 45
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Member of the Spending Suckers Club & Bonkers Club Yada, Yada (lol)
    Fishdom: 1298 / Gardenscapes: 1039 / Homescapes: 533
    New to Township or the Forum? Click here and here

Thanks Graylady. They need to reword it I think. It's a bit confusing. Thanks again.

I beat a board one diamond went in the bank none went to my diamond count. Normally that diamond would have gone to my diamond count. So I'm still confused, I beat a board diamond goes in bank and I have to pay to open bank? My level is high so it takes me days to usually beat a board I will never get 60 diamonds in the few days of the bank feature, so does that mean if I don't pay 2.99 I will loose the measly 6 diamonds that are in my bank.

Hi Beach

If you read Lyuba's message in this discussion, we earn extra diamonds going into the bank. These are to be bought later, if we want. We get our regular reward by completing a level. I do not know why you think the diamond you earned should have gone to your regular stock as I rarely get a diamond for a level. Maybe 1 in 10 levels gives a diamond...