Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of levels to play

It seems they are opening up 25 levels at a time. Every 25 levels from 300 on, i have had to wait about a week for the next 25 levels. They have the chest game there to play if you want while you wait. I have played it a few times and not played it the last few times. I am currently on 475 and waiting again.
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

I am currently at level 481. All the game is allowing me to play is the bonus chests. Even after completing them, I still can't play the level. I only have one more task to complete, but can't get to the game to earn the stars to finish it. HELP, please!

hello there... I have the same problem but now I'm in level 1820

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeBitty View Post
    I am having the same problem with being unable to play the game because I am stuck after completing the treasure chest levels and find it very frustrating that, even though there are tasks to be completed, you cannot advance play past the treasure chests and have to wait 18 hours to even play those levels again. I have submitted a support request and have only received the standard received notification from support. I understand game play halting and going into bonus level only play if there are not any new tasks to be completed; however, if there are tasks to be completed it would seem that the most recent levels have not been completed. Would love to hear if anyone else is having this problem, if anyone has heard from support, or just from support personnel monitoring these posts.
    Last edited by ahmed alrsam; 11-14-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Welcome to end game.

Hello, I'm not sure how it works here cause I'm not used to and I see this is a bit old but I was searching if someone had the same type of issues I have now and saw this forum. I'm on level 2551 and on the first garden of a new set of gardens. The moment that set opened that fckn treasure boxes thing started appearing and I can play only like 1-2 every week on normal levels... I wrote to the game and received a sort of automatic response that said ''it appears you have changed time on your settings and that may be the issue wait few days bla bla'' in other words what I got from it is don't do it again and wait and see how it goes and also I think it is done on purpose for all those who get lives the same way as I do. I think I have no other choice other than leaving the game I suppose, today the app just updated but nothing changed I still can't play normal levels and advance on my garden because it just let me play the other thing.
    Last edited by Cocco; 05-25-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocco View Post
    Hello, I'm not sure how it works here cause I'm not used to and I see this is a bit old but I was searching if someone had the same type of issues I have now and saw this forum. I'm on level 2551 and on the first garden of a new set of gardens. The moment that set opened that fckn treasure boxes thing started appearing and I can play only like 1-2 every week on normal levels... I wrote to the game and received a sort of automatic response that said ''it appears you have changed time on your settings and that may be the issue wait few days bla bla'' in other words what I got from it is don't do it again and wait and see how it goes and also I think it is done on purpose for all those who get lives the same way as I do. I think I have no other choice other than leaving the game I suppose, today the app just updated but nothing changed I still can't play normal levels and advance on my garden because it just let me play the other thing.
    I am having the same problem. I am at the same level 2551, with a task to do. I hate the chests, and for the amount of times you have to try them, you don't get good enough rewards. It tells me when I try to play regular levels "A new chapter is coming soon". If you did an update and added new area, why can't I play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocco View Post

Same here. I’m on level 2551 as well. Keep asking to find the keys.. I set of 15. Starting on my 5th sets... It is so annoying cause can’t get any level update😓😤

Lack of new levels frustrating

Anyone else getting fed up with not being able to take part in some of the “contests” due to no new levels. The chests are getting tedious to do and not being able to win boosters annoying.

I completely agree!! Why even give us the events if we can't participate? Be easier just to let the chest levels count.