Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jazz Club

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Well, mystery solved for slow game play

Congrats on staying golden!!

I can't visit you, cause no way of finding you...can you send info via PM? Thanks!!
    I will PM you. Here are my pics, no Jazz Club this week though (boo), I am just not going to get there . Also to FAYE, you guys might want to consider removing your town, coop #, etc. Debville really knows her stuff, and if you guys have been following that glitch Thread (score I know you have, but I also remember you don't have FB friends right?), anyway, I am going to take her recommendations at this time

FullSizeRender 49.jpg

FullSizeRender 50.jpg
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-17-2018 at 01:21 PM.

No FB here, lol....if I did, would be undercover as Hank, the Dog

Thanks, will look around tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    What’s wrong with this picture?
    The musicians best be careful how they exeunt backstage, or they'll end up in a flowerbed?

The lack of space behind the curtain bothered me. I sort of butted mine up to the music store and it looks okay.

I've created a "music" section in town (on the river) with the organ hall/church, music venue, music store, and jazz club so far. The gramophone ride is staying in the kiddie section of the zoo. Planning on putting the music shop and maybe a melody fountain there when I have enough stars to buy them.

Sweetness, that wasn't the right Starshine, I didn't buy the clothespin. I've changed my town name to "Starshine The Original" so maybe that will be easier to find. Also, I really enjoy the fancy town signs, so if you land at a Starshine that has a plain one - that ain't me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Sweetness, that wasn't the right Starshine, I didn't buy the clothespin. I've changed my town name to "Starshine The Original" so maybe that will be easier to find. Also, I really enjoy the fancy town signs, so if you land at a Starshine that has a plain one - that ain't me. lol
    So funny , at least my glasses are OK. This person had a kiddie section too in there zoo, and I was like, "well, the record player would be hard to miss," but I sure do not see it (lol). I will go see if I can find ya, sounds nice what you did.

NEW: Can't find you (boo), don't think I can cause you are on Android. Oh, well "A" for effort (lol), I am sure it's nice
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-17-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Added New

Score, I finally got the Jazz Club today, the Statue and another music fountain. You were right, plenty of tokens, so I made it . We have two more weeks, so I am sure I can at least get two more music fountains, so it's all good for me.

FullSizeRender 54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    NEW: Can't find you (boo), don't think I can cause you are on Android. Oh, well "A" for effort (lol), I am sure it's nice
    Sweetness, Android (Starshine) and IOS (you) can see each other; I recommend to try again.
    Maybe a mistyping... ask her by PM for the COOP tag, if it really fails again.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Sweetness, Android (Starshine) and IOS (you) can see each other; I recommend to try again.
    Maybe a mistyping... ask her by PM for the COOP tag, if it really fails again.
    Thanks DD

Score, I finally got the Jazz Club today, the Statue and another music fountain. You were right, plenty of tokens, so I made it . We have two more weeks, so I am sure I can at least get two more music fountains, so it's all good for me.

FullSizeRender 54.jpg
    Woohoo!!!! Love it! Don't forget to save some tokens for next theme

Sweet, try typing in her co-op name in the regatta search box...Regatta Dabblers