Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honestly Ready To QUIT!

Honestly Ready To QUIT!

I've officially had it with the regatta pairings. Our 14 player team had 28,515 points (one player had a family emergency and was only able to complete 7 tasks), less than 2000 from the 4th place perfect score, and we were kicked to silver league.

I'm done.

I will be making absolutely zero in-game purchases from here on out. If I run through my Tcash and it's not fixed, I'm done. If this is how Playrix is going to be, I don't want to play their games. Any of them. I'm even about to uninstall all the other Playrix games I have on my phone. I am really and truly THAT ticked off.

Anyone else ready to quit?

I dont understand why you would quit over this........i understand that youre fed up being relegated to silver league, but as there was a genuine reason for one of your players being unable to complete all their tasks, it was more than likely to happen. Its not Playrixs fault! It would only take 1 week before you could get promoted back to gold league, so not the end of the world!
    Last edited by Ann; 01-01-2018 at 06:01 PM.

I'm confused by your demotion. I thought that as long as a Co-Op finishes among the top 12, the Co-Op stays in the same League. A Co-Op has to finish in the Top 3 only to advance to the next level League. I'm a Co-Op of ONE player, since I decided counting on members of a large team was often more frustrating than it was worth, and I've only been demoted to the Silver League when my boat ended up "Becalmed" (vacation that week!) This past week, I finished in 12th position (lots of Holiday Stuff going on) and I stayed in the Gold League.

Because despite the family emergency my team put up very good numbers. 8-10 of us put up perfect scores, all but 3 of us bought a 16th task. The regattas used to be set up randomly; if you were in gold league you could be up against any other gold league team. Now they're putting the best teams against each other. We had numerous 1st place finishes, now we're lucky to finish 8th and we play competitively and spend our Tcash. Meanwhile previously average teams that don't put up nearly the same number of points are enjoying top 3 finishes AND top 3 rewards. My readiness to call it quits is a culmination of weeks of frustration, the demotion to silver league was just the final straw for me.

TNapier despite our numbers we finished 14th.

Ann, also because Playrix is putting the best teams against each other in each league, gold teams that are putting up huge scores are still being demoted. They're then being pitted against each other in the silver league races and as a result many very good teams are finding themselves stuck in silver league for weeks. And if all the other teams were just that good, I would be okay with it, but again there are scores of teams not as good as us getting top 3 finishes in gold league and not having to worry about demotion because all their usual competition is racing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura164 View Post
    TNapier despite our numbers we finished 14th.
    Yeouch! I thought you ended up in 4th place, hence my surprise. Obviously, it was a challenging week for your Co-Op with a sick member, made even worse since you were up against so many other teams that were also "near-prefect score in every regatta" focused. While I wouldn't quit the game altogether based of this unfortunate set of circumstances, I can certainly relate to your frustration -- and I ultimately chose to become a Co-Op team of just ME. I may not get all of the chests opened, but the race is still very competitive and FAR less stressful -- and you can always rebuild a Co-Op or search for and join another that matches your playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura164 View Post
    Ann, also because Playrix is putting the best teams against each other in each league, gold teams that are putting up huge scores are still being demoted. They're then being pitted against each other in the silver league races and as a result many very good teams are finding themselves stuck in silver league for weeks. And if all the other teams were just that good, I would be okay with it, but again there are scores of teams not as good as us getting top 3 finishes in gold league and not having to worry about demotion because all their usual competition is racing each other.
    I think Playrix changed how teams were pitted against each other in answer to the many complaints of co-ops who maybe had only won gold in the golden league once or twice, or had just been promoted from silver league and were up against other co-ops who had won gold over 20/30 times and were finishing all the tasks within a couple of days......Playrix decided to make it fairer to those newly promoted teams. Yes, for co-ops who were used to getting gold each week, it has come as a shock but, overall, i think its a fairer system. Also, because of how long the regattas have been running, there are more and more teams in the golden league, so there has to be a slightly different system in place to accomodate them all fairly.

Our co op all did 16 x 135 tasks and came 9th. Presumably, the 8 above us threw tcash at it. First 2 had finished by Wednesday. We have had good players leave because of it. Very disheartened and can only think its to do with the pairings

There is absolutely nothing fair about a team putting up a score of 25k+ and being demoted to silver league while other teams in the very same league, same number of players with scores under 20k get top 3 finishes and rewards. Not one thing about that is fair. If you want to be more competitive, be more competitive or find a co op that is. Don't stack the deck against the very best teams to fail in hopes they'll spend more money on the game in order to keep the rank that's rightfully theirs in the first place.