Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jazz Club

Jazz Club

What’s wrong with this picture?

4A2D0509-79DD-4EF8-AA7B-77875C42A948.jpg

I must say I love the new decor in the yacht club. Saving my points to get another jazz club to add to my town. Would love to see how you have added the new decor to your towns.

Only one I have gotten so was is the record ride. I have that in the kiddie games section in my zoo.

Come visit my town, almost finished new park with music and Valentine day's decorations - has anyone noticed how nice they match?

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Come visit my town, almost finished new park with music and Valentine day's decorations - has anyone noticed how nice they match?
    Hey Faye, "fabulous"! Been missing your post

Macano, very nice, got one more thing to buy before I get my hands on it myself (lol)

Starshine, I am going to go take a look at what you are doing in the zoo, I know it will be cute, cute

Thanks for sharing guys, I will when I get mine ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Only one I have gotten so was is the record ride. I have that in the kiddie games section in my zoo.
    Oh my, either I need new glasses, or your record player is MIA in the zoo (lol), anyway, you zoo is looking great! Like how you did the clothespin art deco
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-16-2018 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Added MIA quote

Hey Kim! Was away from designing, hardly even doing all regatta tasks - dealing with once-settled-then-stray kitty that rushed into our house like a bullet at midnight (!) a week ago. No one is looking for her, so sad as she is a great kitty doing no harm to things at home as we know cats sometimes do. Such a trouble, seems like I'm in more stress then the cat

Back to the point, LOL
    At first I thought "omg, what should I do with THIS???" (the same reaction as with the art themed deco), then realized that jazz club is almost perfect match to upcoming holiday's (feb. 14-th) decorations with it's romantic mood, and music factory fits medeival decorations (although it is drawn by the artist who dislikes bright colors and whose decos I keep in storage, sigh).

Hey Kim! Was away from designing, hardly even doing all regatta tasks - dealing with once-settled-then-stray kitty that rushed into our house like a bullet at midnight (!) a week ago. No one is looking for her, so sad as she is a great kitty doing no harm to things at home as we know cats sometimes do. Such a trouble, seems like I'm in more stress then the cat

Back to the point, LOL
    At first I thought "omg, what should I do with THIS???" (the same reaction as with the art themed deco), then realized that jazz club is almost perfect match to upcoming holiday's (feb. 14-th) decorations with it's romantic mood, and music factory fits medeival decorations (although it is drawn by the artist who dislikes bright colors and whose decos I keep in storage, sigh).
    Awww, kitty probably got the word on the street that your house was a safe haven . The way you set it up looks great. I am sweating it, trying to get enough tokens to at least get the Jazz club and two Music Fountains, and the Statue. I got the Violin Shop today, record player last week. I would rather have "two sets of everything" and at least 10 Music Fountains. Oh well, I guess I can "wish upon a star," still want happen! I will be bringing out my Valentines decor out soon, good idea putting it together like you did.

Safe for sure, except for the fact that we didn't plan to have a pet for a couple of reasons (although it looks like the township white-and-ginger cat). So now preparing her for adoption, hope she goes to some really responsible person, unlike her previous owner.

Two sets, oh yeah! Understand you perfectly. And what about two sets of two sets, wouldn't it be great ? Good luck with tokens and looking forward to seeing your layout

Did you stay in gold league, sweetness?

I got the violin shop!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Did you stay in gold league, sweetness?

I got the violin shop!!
    Unbelievable, I came in 8th place, shocking with that 40 point error. I did get the violen shop today (got to go look at yours, have not looked today). But I have been visiting you just a staring at that statue! Taking measurements, picking my spots (lol). If your game was moving slow last couple of days it was me

Safe for sure, except for the fact that we didn't plan to have a pet for a couple of reasons (although it looks like the township white-and-ginger cat). So now preparing her for adoption, hope she goes to some really responsible person, unlike her previous owner.

Two sets, oh yeah! Understand you perfectly. And what about two sets of two sets, wouldn't it be great ? Good luck with tokens and looking forward to seeing your layout
    We are true "deco-holics"! Do hope kitty goes to good home too, really "bugs" me when people don't take care of their animals. Do keep us posted on this.

Well, mystery solved for slow game play

Congrats on staying golden!!

I can't visit you, cause no way of finding you...can you send info via PM? Thanks!!