Thread: Playrix Has Not Responded To Me In OVER ONE WEEK...

Playrix Has Not Responded To Me In OVER ONE WEEK...

I don't think I could image customer support as poor as I have seen from this company. I first had an issue on January 2 that I reported in game help. I got an auto generated message shortly thereafter. I gave some more screen shots etc, and told them that there was still an issue. On January 3rd, I received a message from Nadja T. She told me they are working hard on my fix. She also said they she would get back to me shortly with an update on the solution.

On January 4th I wrote again in game asking for an update. No response
    On January 5th I wrote again in game asking for an update. No response
    On January 7th I wrote again in game asking for an update. No response
    On January 9th I wrote again, with a brand new glitch. I have not so much as received an automated response. This is preventing me from doing ANY tasks in our current regatta. Since I prep my whole town, I can't even really play--all factories are tied up with possible task products. I am on a GLB team, so this is outrageous for a player to do nothing in two days.

Yesterday I also tried to contact Playrix at the contact email you supply on Playrix website. That generated an automatic message telling me that you don't monitor that email that you publish as your support email.

I then contacted you yesterday on the site's form to report issues. Thus far I have only received an auto reply.

If this were a "FREE" game, I would get it. But considering I could buy ALL of Microsoft's personal products for what I have spent at your site, it isn't free for me. If you are going to be taking money from people, you need to communicate with them and work on their issues. Going over a week with no communication for someone who has given the amount of money that I have to you, is grounds for fraud.

Dear Jajus100,

I'm truly sorry to hear about this issue. Please PM me your issue's ID number (open your chat with support and tap the "i" icon) so that I could find your request.

Thank you in advance! Your patience is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    Dear Jajus100,

I'm truly sorry to hear about this issue. Please PM me your issue's ID number (open your chat with support and tap the "i" icon) so that I could find your request.

Thank you in advance! Your patience is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Natasha
    Thanks for coming in Natasha, it really means a lot to us players when you guys do this
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769