Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

Hello, township fellows,

I was not very active as a moderator lately. On one side this was due to my personal situation, on the other hand I was too frustrated by Playrix's communication.

This is why I decided to quit the moderator job. My best wishes are for those who remain, and especially to Amoria.

I'll be back as a member, everybody take care

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator is a tough job. Best wishes to you.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hope to see you around and about. Thankyou for all you did, we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hello, township fellows,

I was not very active as a moderator lately. On one side this was due to my personal situation, on the other hand I was too frustrated by Playrix's communication.

This is why I decided to quit the moderator job. My best wishes are for those who remain, and especially to Amoria.

Thomas
    Thomas, you were very missed here, thought about you many times . Hope we will see you on the Forum more. I have always enjoyed your post, and hands down, you win the coolest Avatar ever
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Thanks for all you did Thommes, i think we all share your frustration with playrixs communication, and i am sure it is even more frustrating for the moderators than it is for the rest of us!
    Its nice to know you will stay a member, take care!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hello, township fellows,

Thomas
    Thanks for all the work you have done on behalf of players during your time as a moderator. It is a shame that the powers that be do not more highly regard the selfless effort that is put in by our volunteer moderators. They do a fantastic job but they deserve more respect and support from Playrix than seems to be given at this time.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 223) A877VE iOS (level 82)

hallo Thomas,
    das ist nett, dass Du uns Bescheid sagst, und ich freue mich, dass Du hier bleibst! ich weiß, dass der Mod-Job einen auffressen kann; es ist richtig, vorher die Reißleine zu ziehen! Ich hoffe und wünsche Dir, dass sich auch Deine persönliche Situation wieder bessert - bald oder schon getan hat!! Danke für alles, und weiterhin frohes Spielen

rough translation:
    thanks for telling us; it's a time-consuming role indeed - best wishes for the personal situation, too, thanks for everything, and happy gaming!

Aww
    Well you will be missed.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Totally get where you're coming from. Although, I will sincerely miss working/complaining with you!

Glad you're still sticking around. <3
    Last edited by Amoria; 01-13-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Dear township friends,

your positive reaction to my announcement made me think about my step and change my decision. I told Natasha that I will stay as a modarator, hoping that communication will get better. Still please accept my apologies for not beeing exttremely active. As I said before, there are personal reasons that keep me from beeing around all the time.

If you have a serious problem that needs assistance, please feel free to send me a personal message, and I will do my best to help you.

Once again thanks a lot for your confidence

Thomas

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.