Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clovers

Clovers

Member of my co op has question about clovers I could not answer: if a member makes a Product Request and that request is filled by multiple members, do they all get a clover? If not, what do they get for a Reward?

Hi Sherilee

The clovers are given randomly for the chat requests. We never know if we will get one and if/or who will get one in case of multiple helpers. A player can win a daily maximum of 5 clovers helping on the chat. We get some coins for the goods but players have mentioned that it is less then selling from the barn. There is no other "reward".

Not sure if we get XP as I do not pay attention. If someone know, please chime in.

Helpful info Grey Lady. Wouldn't one of the programmers know?

Hi Sherilee

The programmers never come to the forums. As I help regularly I will try remembering to check next time I fill a chat request and I will report back :-)

I noticed that giving help in the co-op does earn XP.

Brilliant. Thank you for letting us know Carole

Cheeseburger sells for 57 coins from the barn and is "traded" in the chat for 57 xp and 34 coins. (You can see this if you press on the product in the chat)

A thing Im thinking about since 2 days; If you trade something very expensive (I think there is some kind of jewelry at higher lvls? Im only lvl26 atm) and then trade it back to the original owner, do you get exp+coins out of thin air for nothing but the 3h trading cooldown? (Trading=the coop-chat request thing).

And offtopic: Does anybody know how I can change the date format of Posts in the forum? ie. Sherilee's Originalpost is dated as 10-3-16, but I prefer the european version (the american confuses me always)
    Last edited by shekurika; 10-07-2016 at 12:17 AM.

Hi Shekurika

I just checked our sertings and we cannot change the date appearance. This is set as a whole for the forums. As members we cannot change it to a more familiar system.

Good answer Grey Lady. It would be a mess if members could change date format randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherilee View Post
    Good answer Grey Lady. It would be a mess if members could change date format randomly.
    Hi Sherilee

It could be only the way the date is displayed on our screen and it would not affect anything or anyone else. Nothing random about that. I understand Shekurika as I have a hard time with the way time is displayed too.