Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Upstairs?!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Audreyhml View Post
    Hey there, I am on lvl 535 and started to work on the living room around lvl 500, not 600
    I curently have 16 stars waiting to be used because I simply refuse the big amount of stars they shamelessely ask for a simple task. (10 stars for the whole floor). So don’t be too excited to get to work on the living room because the disappointment is huge.
    I still don’t get why they did this, greenhouse was such a reasonnable star eater... and then BANG. Crazy.
    Me too, entered the living room around level 500, not 600. Did they ease the stars requirements so much that we saved around 100 levels? That's a lot.

    And now too in the living room tasks which require more stars than before. Maybe this will eased too at a later point?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Me too, entered the living room around level 500, not 600. Did they ease the stars requirements so much that we saved around 100 levels? That's a lot.

    And now too in the living room tasks which require more stars than before. Maybe this will eased too at a later point?
    They decreased some star requirements in the Christmas update. I was working with the statue and I remember I was waiting to pass levels to complete the 5 star task, then after that update I was able to complete it with 2 or 3 stars, then no other tasks in the Garden costs more than 4 stars. I'm still irritated that they didn't reimburse the overspent stars :/

    Yet once I entered the Living Room, 5 star tasks reappeared. I was hoping the most recent update would reduce the number of stars again, saved up more than 200 stars for the update, but the update didn't reduce the number of stars this time

  3. #13
    Yeah, the Living Room is not fun. I can’t figure out why it requires so many stars to complete certain tasks, i.e. sorting through the books (5 stars), dusting (4 stars), new floors (10 stars). Normally, the more mundane tasks are 2 stars and something like the floors would be done with 2 sets of 3 stars. I watched a walkthrough of the Garage on YouTube and it looks like those tasks require 2-3 stars like in the Garden.

    Additionally, it takes me longer to beat each level in the LR. Before I could beat the regular levels in one attempt, now the regular levels take as many tries as the hard levels.

    I was very excited to reach the Living a Room, but I have to say I regret it now. It’s a HUGE disappointment.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by zl1814 View Post
    They decreased some star requirements in the Christmas update. I was working with the statue and I remember I was waiting to pass levels to complete the 5 star task, then after that update I was able to complete it with 2 or 3 stars, then no other tasks in the Garden costs more than 4 stars. I'm still irritated that they didn't reimburse the overspent stars :/

    Yet once I entered the Living Room, 5 star tasks reappeared. I was hoping the most recent update would reduce the number of stars again, saved up more than 200 stars for the update, but the update didn't reduce the number of stars this time
    Very interesting! I got the same idea as you - to collect the stars. But maybe it will stay with the requirements in the living room.

  5. #15
    To give an idea about the progress in the living room. I am at 11% of day 5 and have just finished level 830. So indeed it is not going fast in this room.

  6. #16
    I'm on level 810 and I'm on Day 3 (25%) of the Living Room.

    And yes, I started the Living Room at level 600.
    Last edited by Bethany Clarke; 01-20-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  7. #17
    I am at 578 and just recently made it to the upstairs. Horrified at the amount of stars for tasks. Don't play as much now that Austin makes some stupid yelling sound when I don't pass a level. I can only take so much of that annoyance. Whose brainiac idea was that anyway? Beyond stupid.

  8. #18
    I agree, Autumn. Why did they make Austin freak out audibly? It serves no purpose and is annoying as heck. Sometimes, game developers don't seem to understand the concept of "If it's not broke, don't fix it!"
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I'm on level 810 and I'm on Day 3 (25%) of the Living Room.

    And yes, I started the Living Room at level 600.

    Only at day 3? What are your tasks now? These are my tasks at the moment.
    Screenshot_2018-01-21-18-22-16.jpg
    Last edited by PeterV; 01-21-2018 at 05:29 PM.

  10. #20
    I just started Day 2 of the Living Room and I’m on level 575. Based on what I’m reading it looks like I’ll run out of levels before I reach the end of Day 6. What do you do when this happens? Just wait for more levels to drop to complete tasks? The LR was already moving along at a slow pace. If I have to wait for more levels, it’ll slow to a glacial pace.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •