Thread: New tablet - how to transfer game

New tablet - how to transfer game

Looks like my tablet may be dead. I'll most likely get another. How do I transfer my game to a new tablet?

You can transfer your progress by connecting your game to a facebook account. Then download the game on the new device, and connect it to the same account as before. You can read this article for more details.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I don't like Facebook, I don't like to link anything to Facebook. Is that the only way?

That is one way to make sure your progress is saved continuously.

But if you don't have facebook, you will need to download the game on your new tablet from the same google play account (for android, apple account for iOS) you used on your old one. That should load the progress you had on your old device.

I would strongly recommend that before you make the transfer, take some screenshots of your current level, of the current task list you have, amount of coins, boosters, stars etc., so in case anything goes wrong, you can send them to support and they can restore the progress for you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Great, thank you for that info.