Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upstairs?!

Upstairs?!

I’m only on level 365 but am I ever going to make it upstairs? It seems insane that I’ve played this many levels and have yet to make it up there. Someone please tell me I’ll make it up there soon?

Bethany, another player much more advanced then me, reported a while ago that she started working on the living room around level 600. This was the first room upstairs.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I was wondering about this myself. I am in the front yard right now (boo), but want to be in the house working!
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Hey there, I am on lvl 535 and started to work on the living room around lvl 500, not 600
    I curently have 16 stars waiting to be used because I simply refuse the big amount of stars they shamelessely ask for a simple task. (10 stars for the whole floor). So don’t be too excited to get to work on the living room because the disappointment is huge.
    I still don’t get why they did this, greenhouse was such a reasonnable star eater... and then BANG. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Audreyhml View Post
    Hey there, I am on lvl 535 and started to work on the living room around lvl 500, not 600
    I curently have 16 stars waiting to be used because I simply refuse the big amount of stars they shamelessely ask for a simple task. (10 stars for the whole floor). So don’t be too excited to get to work on the living room because the disappointment is huge.
    I still don’t get why they did this, greenhouse was such a reasonnable star eater... and then BANG. Crazy.
    Good to know! I am so bored with working in the yard. I do enough of that in Gardenscapes!

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    Good to know! I am so bored with working in the yard. I do enough of that in Gardenscapes!
    debville, thats the way I feel. When I need a break from housework, I'll go over to Gardenscapes for yard work (lol)

Thanks for the heads up, geeze, I will probably never get there. 10 stars for the whole floor Boo and whooo!
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-14-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Glad I could help
    Personnally i just loved the greenhouse part because it offered me the only thing I never had playing Gardenscapes : plants EVERYWHERE, furthermore my favorite type (not saying in case I would spoil) a beautiful and real garden, with a bit of grass (what is their problem with grass we dont see much of it) ! A big change compared to the forever 3-types plants in Gardenscape.
    I agree that it should’nt be in Homescapes that we have this though. But wow what a beautiful garden believe me it is worth the effort

And yes, 10 stars for the floor but sadly this isn’t the only thing that costs much and I don’t want to imagine what will happen next.
    I’m sad because I had the hope that they would improve this with the update but they did’nt. I still don’t know if I will go on playing...
    Last edited by Audreyhml; 01-15-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Glad I could help
    Personnally i just loved the greenhouse part because it offered me the only thing I never had playing Gardenscapes : plants EVERYWHERE, furthermore my favorite type (not saying in case I would spoil) a beautiful and real garden, with a bit of grass (what is their problem with grass we dont see much of it) ! A big change compared to the forever 3-types plants in Gardenscape.
    I agree that it should’nt be in Homescapes that we have this though. But wow what a beautiful garden believe me it is worth the effort

And yes, 10 stars for the floor but sadly this isn’t the only thing that costs much and I don’t want to imagine what will happen next.
    I’m sad because I had the hope that they would improve this with the update but they did’nt. I still don’t know if I will go on playing...
    Hi Audrey, agree about that beautiful garden, under the Thread Show Your Home, Aurelius showed their garden, and Juanvho their upstairs. If you can you should upload your photos so we can take a look .
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.

I just tried to post some pictures but sadly I got a message from the forum telling me I can’t post on mobile device I’ll do it later if I can !

I just tried to post some pictures but sadly I got a message from the forum telling me I can’t post on mobile device I’ll do it later if I can !
    Hey don't worry, I know these things can be a "pain" trying to figure out. It took me almost a year to figure out how to upload pictures, and I still have to "jump through hoops" to do it. So when and if you feel like messing with it (I know I have to really be in the mood for figuring this kind of stuff out). Good luck though, sure bet you have some nice pics