Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Helper Bug

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    86

    Helper Bug

    Yesterday, a few in our co-op were sitting around babbling. I requested some help for my plane.

    Two different people filled it, at the same time.

    We are pretty sure both got an envelope for helping, but it only listed one of them as the helper.

    The other person did lose her items that she "filled" my crate with (even though the other person had already filled it).

    They were both showing to THEMSELVES that they filled the crate, but I only saw one name. As we were talking about this in chat, a few others popped in and said they had the same thing happen to them, but only recently (in the last few days).

    There was a screenshot taken, and it has been reported to Playrix.

    Has anyone else run into this? I'm guessing the different servers may have not synced hence it was still showing the crate as fillable to one person and filled to the other.

    I hope I made sense out of the kerfuffle.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    41
    This happens fairly often in my co o.o because we're quick to fill. Finally, we just started agreeing in chat who would fill which crates. It still happens from time to time when we're quick on the trigger, so to speak.

  3. #3
    Member Will9455Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Med View Post
    Yesterday, a few in our co-op were sitting around babbling. I requested some help for my plane.

    Two different people filled it, at the same time.

    We are pretty sure both got an envelope for helping, but it only listed one of them as the helper.

    The other person did lose her items that she "filled" my crate with (even though the other person had already filled it).

    Has anyone else run into this? I'm guessing the different servers may have not synced hence it was still showing the crate as fillable to one person and filled to the other.

    I hope I made sense out of the kerfuffle.
    As we named it in one of my previous co-ops, Beware the Phantom Zone!

    Presumably due to the fact that connection speeds and Playrix's ability to update a record both factor into this, I cannot imagine that things are going to get better. I've seen it for over a year. Some times it is worse than at other times, but again, the above factors must come into play.

    It is quite common in bigger co-ops when you have multiple people online trying to get clovers or complete tasks (such as the plane crates). And while I feel sorry that someone didn't get credit (and possibly a letter), they can at least know that they got the experience and tcoins for it.

    Hope that helps with your kerfuffle.

  4. #4
    Happened to me this very day, and I got bubkes.. no letter, no exp, and more importantly, no kudos, lol. Just bye-bye 3 x paper. We’re help-ninjas so it’s really common for us. No big deal.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Gcress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    37
    This happens frequently in our coop. We blame Raj, the greedy rat!!! Sorry if I offended any rats.

  6. #6
    Ohhh.. maybe he’s like the tumble-drier God that demands a sacrificial sock now and again. Oh well.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    206
    We used to have it happen a lot, so much so that I reported it to Playrix. All to do with the servers not being able to keep up apparently. We do the same thing now if there’s any doubt (and a lot of people on line at the same time) and one of us will say “I’ll fill that one” and it works okay. Bit of a pain but better than just losing stuff.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Ohhh.. maybe he’s like the tumble-drier God that demands a sacrificial sock now and again. Oh well.
    Oh my stars, this is sooo funny Bess! Where do those socks go?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    We used to have it happen a lot, so much so that I reported it to Playrix. All to do with the servers not being able to keep up apparently. We do the same thing now if there’s any doubt (and a lot of people on line at the same time) and one of us will say “I’ll fill that one” and it works okay. Bit of a pain but better than just losing stuff.
    You reported the tumble-drier God to Playrix!? Lol. Why did I never think of that..mutter mutter

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You reported the tumble-drier God to Playrix!? Lol. Why did I never think of that..mutter mutter
    Indeed I did and they actually responded within a day - you wouldn't believe the number of socks I've come across since then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •