Thread: Seems Impossible Now

Seems Impossible Now

I've been playing this a while, love this, love my fish.

but I've hit a wall. Now usually when this happens after a few hours maybe a day or two of determination the good game I need comes along and I'm back on my merry way.
    But now it seems more like I'm being hindered...

I've made it to level 2400 and while the team make more levels I've been given 15 'special' levels to keep me occupied, like the herman challenge but just collecting keys and small extra gear. but I've been on level 5 of this for yonks now. I've been working through the unlimited lives I've had and aren't even within sight of getting close. I've used multiple boosters, ive tried multiple strategies to no avail.

Like I say usually if this happens then patience is the only medicine but this has been ridiculous and it would seem the game is stalling big time and I'm becoming very frustrated. Leo's electricity challenge is on at the moment and I'm looking at falling own a league because I cant play the game at all, usually its a challenge enough!

So what will happen here? Will I keep going? Will I stop playing until there's more normal levels for me to play? Willl completing these levels always be out my reach? Is this goodbye to the ruby league? I love this game, spent plenty playing it, am totally fine with it all but now I feel a bit cheated. Is there any help?

You should report this from within your game. Take ascreenshot of that level to send it with your report. Give as much details about how many time you tried so far (estimate), what you tried so far, what went wrong. It would not be the first time they have to review/modify/replace a level.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Same here. Just reached the same spot and after earnine 4 of the 15 keys, I'm already sick of it. I'm not going to waste any more power ups or diamonds on these keys. I'll just wait for new levels. In the meantime I'll play Simon''s Cat.

P.S. Would be nice if we could get some new aquariums and fishes. Don't know what to do with my million credits.

Ow and by the way. That whale thing is really the most stupid challenge you did so far. Collect as much diamonds as you can get to find out 60 diamond's is the max and you'll have to pay for them any way.

Way to go! Tsss