Thread: Minor glitches

Minor glitches

First, the scythe sometime sticks after you've been farming, making the screen hard to see. The scythe is inactive, so it's a glitch and not a catastrophe. Returning to farming clears it.

It is possible to unload a train before it reaches you, no serius impact on playability but exploitable when on tight deadlines.

If you are relocating a narrow building, the outline can forget which way the building will face when placed.

Quote Originally Posted by alfar View Post
    First, the scythe sometime sticks after you've been farming, making the screen hard to see. The scythe is inactive, so it's a glitch and not a catastrophe. Returning to farming clears it.

It is possible to unload a train before it reaches you, no serius impact on playability but exploitable when on tight deadlines.

If you are relocating a narrow building, the outline can forget which way the building will face when placed.
    Hi I do not have these issues with my game. You should report this to Playrix when it occurs via the settings cog in your game.

I have the issue with the scythe as well (on Android); happens quite often, but is not reproducible at will.
    As well as the floating-in Bar of the barn hiding the X for closing a factory window, BTW.
    Has been reported here also before.

Playrix has set up this forum part; now they must just read it.
    Obviously they have enough to do with other, bigger glitches, understandable, but not worth my time then either to report it again.