Thread: Level 57

Level 57

Cant get 20 flowers been working on it for nearly a month and wont pay my hard earn money to get past it. This game is rigged so you have to spend money. I am done with all there games told my friends to stay away from there games

Truer words were never spoken. I hear you!

I'm sorry but it is not true as many players have reached much higher levels without spending money.

Do the administrators of this game actually read the posts? There are 875 reviews on the app. All saying the same thing. They did a patch and I can't find one thing that's different except for now I can get to the forum to tell them what I think. I think I'm on L54 but it doesn't matter they are all the same. When it took a task to wash the dog I knew this game had problems. There are no incentives. There's no activities other than puzzles which are too frustrating to bother with anymore. The coins you get from leveling aren't worth the aggravation. You still can't see "real friends" there's no "chat" option. How can the same people who came up with Township get another game SO WRONG? I would like to see more garden/mansion activities that earn coins. Right now I have to level just to "examine the fountain? I'm not deleting it because the concept is great. I'll just check back for updates that allow it to be a great game.! Very disappointed to say the least! 😣😣😣😣😣😣

Quote Originally Posted by Garden4jvs View Post
    Do the administrators of this game actually read the posts? There are 875 reviews on the app. All saying the same thing. They did a patch and I can't find one thing that's different except for now I can get to the forum to tell them what I think. I think I'm on L54 but it doesn't matter they are all the same. When it took a task to wash the dog I knew this game had problems. There are no incentives. There's no activities other than puzzles which are too frustrating to bother with anymore. The coins you get from leveling aren't worth the aggravation. You still can't see "real friends" there's no "chat" option. How can the same people who came up with Township get another game SO WRONG? I would like to see more garden/mansion activities that earn coins. Right now I have to level just to "examine the fountain? I'm not deleting it because the concept is great. I'll just check back for updates that allow it to be a great game.! Very disappointed to say the least!
    Hi. Yes the Playrix Admin staff do see the posts. I like you breally enjoy the concept and look of the game.

Level 57 is a Beast. I have worked on it forever. Yes it is time to more on