Thread: Goodbye!

Goodbye!

I am finally giving up! Completly lost interest. Come on Playrix!! Introduce a skip option!! Too late for me. Have been stuck for over a week(playing daily, sometimes several times a day) on level 77. Bye bye, have fun y'all....... Deleting app now...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnP View Post
    I am finally giving up! Completly lost interest. Come on Playrix!! Introduce a skip option!! Too late for me. Have been stuck for over a week(playing daily, sometimes several times a day) on level 77. Bye bye, have fun y'all....... Deleting app now...
    Aww I'm sorry I am also stuck on the same level for the last four days. It's not going to beat me and I'm not in any hurry to beat it. Going to slide those little fruits and flowers until the glass is worn away on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Aww I'm sorry I am also stuck on the same level for the last four days. It's not going to beat me and I'm not in any hurry to beat it. Going to slide those little fruits and flowers until the glass is worn away on my device.
    Good for you. I am on 115 and have been there for a long time. But I've been here before. One level took me over a week but in the end they are all beatable. I have spent money on Township but am not paying to play Gardenscape. It takes patience and when you finally do beat it the feeling is divine.

I totally understand where you are coming from. And I am very close to deleting everything too. When did a "game" become less than fun? A game SHOULD be FUN. When did the definition change? Because I missed it. Bitter? Yes, absolutely. I have been stuck at level 138 for weeks.Have tried everything. Watched "helpful" videos. (No help there.)
    How does Playrix not understand that they won't make money if the game is not fun for the players? That there is a domino effect here. I quit playing, my friends don't get lives, they get discouraged and quit playing. How does that benefit Playrix?
    I am sticking with Hay Day. At least there i feel like I make progress. And the creators help their players.
    So, yes, Ann, I truly empathize with you!
    Last edited by TerriGtoo; 10-02-2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: typos

I stopped playing a week ago... haven't missed it once. Guess it was just repetitive and boring...

Tap and hold down the icon of the application you want to delete. After a few seconds your screen will start to “wiggle” and an X will appear next to each of the apps you've installed via the App Store. Tap the “x” next to the icon of the app you want to remove. When prompted, select “Delete". Click on the home button when done to stop the "wiggling".

Haha. I´m faster. L 45 did me. As someone who does not mind paying to mobile games (just spent around 50 bucks in another) I refuse to pay to win or at this case pay to gain nothing.

What a shame, I'm now finished with this game. I was really enjoying it, including the challenges it threw at me, but level 143 for a week and not even close to getting it, enough is enough. I refuse to spend any money to get me further, that is not my idea of fun. I spend real money on games I enjoy, not ones that seem pointless after a while.