Thread: Robbed me of my diamonds

Robbed me of my diamonds

I'm sorry but I just paid 99 cents for 55 diamonds, but I never received the diamonds. Please help me, I love the game.

Go to the Help and Support of the game and look for the section on lost diamonds or purchases. Follow the instructions there. If nothing work, send a message from that page explaining the problem. Join a screenshot of your receipt with your message. It may take many days to get solved but they will do it.

Where in the world is ... Customer Support? Like, I found the Help and Support ... and the instructions are to contact Customer Support. I cannot find a place anywhere to send a message from. I am obviously missing something ... Anyone able to help?
    (missing purchased diamonds. have closed game, reopened, rebooted laptop, etc etc).

Hi Ruth

When in the Help and Support section, after finding the page on your subject, just answer NO at the bottom where they ask you if the information help you. You will have the option to contact them.

Either that or, on that same page, look top right and you should see a white square beside the magnifier. It is the icon to send a message.
    Last edited by Graylady; 01-11-2018 at 04:40 AM. Reason: typo

I found it later last night, but then lost connection before I could reply ... still no response from them, and no diamonds. But, I do appreciate your taking time to help me

You will have to be patient with them. They are buried in messages so they are very slow to answer. But they will get to your request eventually.

No, I totally understand, its cool. I will just keep an eye on it, and if like, after the weekend no update, I will poke again.
    Its a game, meant for fun, I have no intention to stress over it
    Appreciate all your fast replies, nice to see friendly helpers!