Thread: Green gustav

Green gustav

For some insane reason I have been accused of cheating and no one from PlayRix will respond. I have not abandoned the group. Likely someone I kicked out reported me for something. I would not even know how to cheat in this game. That being said, I am lighting a fire under PlayRix to get this resolved. See you soon

Hi Town

Nobody reported you. This is due to the automatic cheater detecter system that create false positive for some player. If you did report this from within your game and received your ticket number, you know they have a lot of emails and they are taken care of on first come first serve. Be patient and they will look into it and correct the situation. If you want to get in touch with them again, do not send another email, just reply to the automatic email you've already received.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks. I hope this moves fast.