Thread: Level 216

Level 216

Anyone who's done this level have any tips please? Been trying to pass for over a week but there just doesn't seem to be any where near enough moves to achieve what they're asking & im refusing to pay any more! By the time you get through all the stones there'snever enough moves left to generate enough flowers let alone gather them up, not to mention the leaves they want as well! Any help welcome, I'm getting bored with it now.

Here's a video of this level being completed. Basically, it came down to luck for me. Several large bombs and a rainbow blaster. Whenever I do a level that involves growing and collecting flowers, I try hard to make rainbow blasters and keep one until near the very end and use it to vacuum up all the flowers I've grown. Also, keep in mind that 2 rainbow blasters side-by-side and crossed with each other will completely clear any board and give you a huge advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lfyYyl1ipE

Done it at last!!!

level 216

anyone with suggestion on getting thru this level? unless you are very lucky on how the fruit fall next to the plant pot I don't see how it can be done

watch the video, it'll probably help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lfyYyl1ipE
    and actually try to explode bombs together, it'll cause more damage to the stones and you will get the rainbow faster. you can the use rainbow to make flowers pop

Unhappy Застряла на 216 уравне, нужно пошаговое - level 216

Автор. Кристинка, 29.01.1998:смущенный:
    Last edited by Кристинка; 10-30-2017 at 03:20 AM.