Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Option To Translate Co-op Chat (Merged)

Translate button in co-op chat let's understand everyone

I would like to suggest a translator either a button or auto translate or at the very least the ability to copy from chat to be able to use Google translate. A lot of co-ops have a diverse group of people who don't all speak the same language our phones now a days have a easy translate button in most cases anyways and this would greatly help co-op members communicate with each other.

I second that. Our coop has several PT speakers, I am their translate button

At a minimum allow to select and copy text.

Would request playrix to have an in-game auto translator for the 14 different languages available in Township

Traductor

No tadas las cooperativas funcionan con sólo miembros en un idioma. La mía es internacional. Agradecería un traductor. O en su defecto que funcione el copiar-pegar. Tengo traductor pero no puedo copiar en el chat.
    Gracias.

Many people have asked for an in-game translator.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Translator!!!

Some Co-ops have people speaking multiple languages. If we could have a way to translate what they have typed in chat it would help our games run more efficiently. Our co-op luckily has a multilingual member so we work around it. It would just be nice to have clear communication.

Yes! I'd like to be able to message non-English speaking members but the only way to do it now is copy/paste from Google Translate.

You can't even copy texts. I usually have to screenshot and then take then take the image to my Google Translator. It'll be so much better if Google Translator works with township as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaville View Post
    You can't even copy texts. I usually have to screenshot and then take then take the image to my Google Translator. It'll be so much better if Google Translator works with township as well

Yes, a translator tool would be awesome! Please do something because I am not even able to copy and paste the messages to do this through Google or otherwise.