Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Option To Translate Co-op Chat (Merged)

Option To Translate Co-op Chat (Merged)

It would be nice to have the goole translate app connected to the game-chat. I saw this in other games. You can click on the message and translate it directly in the chat. So the communication in a national co-op is much easier to handle. If possible please do this for the next update. Would be nice to have. thx

This is a must, did they not think when they made the co op building and want everyone round the globe to join how we all going to talk to each other.

Well... they gave us a language parameter for our coop. Mine is french only.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I've been in teams that say only uk but find some people in the team don't speak English at all, so asking about which tasks folk like to do is hard work if they can't understand you etc. Saying language of co op team spoken is a waste of space, it needs a translator added to the game.

Am in a Russian team I can't speak Russian, I tried loads of uk teams and lost the will to live, because most of team inc leader did nothing in races etc, russian team am some speak English but they are very friendly and we race as a team, help each other out.

Google translate can already connect to any app and translate the text, but only if you're able to highlight it. I'm not sure if it works on the current in-game chat though, since you can't highlight, copy, paste, select or change it in any way. Hopefully an update will address this soon!
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

no it does not work with the current in-game chat. That is the issue they have to fix so we can talk to each other around the world. That must be a standard in games that you can translate in-game because of the globalisation.

Co-op chat translate

Please consider a rough translation function for co-op chat messages.

Language

It would be nice if the game would translate language between all users. People write to me from all over, and I can't understand a word they are saying (other than my name).

I agree with Yvonne on this

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne Oliveira View Post
    It would be nice if the game would translate language between all users. People write to me from all over, and I can't understand a word they are saying (other than my name).

Their chat client can't even censor probably. Also, as someone who speaks 2 languages, you need to understand that machine translations rarely make sense. Even if you could translate in chat, it would come out close to gibberish.