Thread: Don't waste your time with this game

Don't waste your time with this game

I'm on level 98 & have tried countless times to beat it. It's obvious that I'm not going to be able to so I'm finished. Am fed up with majority of games that are set up so that if you wish to keep progressing you have to continue to dump money into it. It's greedy that every single game almost is set up to squeeze money from the player. Some games are worse than others & this is one of the worst. It's too bad cuz it's a fun game.

You don't need to give up. I know how hard it is. I have spent money on Township but never spent money on this game. I am now on level 115.I have taken a week passing a level, which is not everyone's idea of a good time, but, in the end, they all can be beat. Again, this may not be fun for everyone but the feeling I get when I finally pass the really hard levels is incredible. If you do think "it's a fun game" don't give up. If you don't enjoy playing the same level over and over again for a week this game is not for you.

I haven't spent any money and have been stuck on a level for days but was eventually able to pass it. Are you able to watch video ads for coins? That helps. I'm stuck on level 156 now and am going crazy but not ready to give up.

No money here and it took me five days and countless tries to beat 98. Watch the YouTube video it helps.

I'm now on level 103.

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    I haven't spent any money and have been stuck on a level for days but was eventually able to pass it. Are you able to watch video ads for coins? That helps. I'm stuck on level 156 now and am going crazy but not ready to give up.
    I'm "stuck" at 188 now, with just a few more moves needed a couple of times. Don't have coins to get those few more moves though. Also have not seen any video ads at all. Still have not spent any money on the game as well, the tough levels can be beaten with patience.

Justtrace- Yeah, wait til you get to 138. No help from videos, no help period. Watched videos, googled, been on 138 for weeks. Hope you have a nice long life ahead of you!

I'm currently on level 282 and I've had my share of frustration. I've taken days off from the game just to keep from tossing my Kindle out the window. lol I'd go back to it after a break and usually find the patience to keep going. This game, as it is right now, definitely takes either patience or money.

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. This game definitely takes patience. Even more at higher levels. Starting at 300, you have to play a 15 level side games for coins and boosters til you can advance. And that happens every 25 levels. I love that it is a challenge though. I got bored on many other match 3 games because they were too easy.

I wish I would have read some of these opinions on this game before I started I don't think I would have kept it I myself have spent way to much money (my fault only) trying to pass levels this game is just way to money hungry for me so I am deleting it

Quote Originally Posted by TerriGtoo View Post
    Justtrace- Yeah, wait til you get to 138. No help from videos, no help period. Watched videos, googled, been on 138 for weeks. Hope you have a nice long life ahead of you!
    Sorry to tell you that I, and many others, passed level 138 without spending any money.