Thread: More coins for effort

More coins for effort

The current coins reward system does not reflect the amount of effort it takes to complete levels.

Most levels I have only won 50-70 coins. The only level I have achieve more than 100 coins was level 147. Level 75 I completed with 16 moves remaining and only received 80 coins. Level 154, I had 12 moves left and only received 73 coins reward. This seems very odd and unfair and does not encourage a user to keep going.

Given that it takes 900 coins to buy more lives, the reward system is not equitable. Please look the reward system you have created for Fishdom. This works much better.

Suggestions:
    • A moves bonus (similar to what you have in Fishdom) or time bonus for timed levels. The player receives additional coins for every move they have left over when the level is completed. The more moves left over the more coins the user gets.
    • Additional coins for every dynamite, bomb, nuclear explosion they have on the board at the end. Currently we receive 1 coin for each of these (what the?!). The reward could be based on the size of the remaining item i.e. the bigger the explosion the more coins.
    • A bonus for completing a level on the first try. Not sure about this as the background algorithm prohibits completing most levels on the first go but it would be a nice little addition.
    • A daily bonus. I think this has been suggested by another player. It could work by providing the player a bonus for every day they play in 5 day blocks. This maxes out on day 5 and then starts again. If the player misses a day the bonus resets.
    • Continue with watching videos to get coins. I know this is advertising but every little bit helps.

I totally agree with you!

My suggestion is give 10 coins after every game play if you don't win.

This is a great idea. I'd love to get some gold coins for every attempt, including failed ones, even if it's only a small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightLady View Post
    The current coins reward system does not reflect the amount of effort it takes to complete levels.

Most levels I have only won 50-70 coins. The only level I have achieve more than 100 coins was level 147. Level 75 I completed with 16 moves remaining and only received 80 coins. Level 154, I had 12 moves left and only received 73 coins reward. This seems very odd and unfair and does not encourage a user to keep going.

Given that it takes 900 coins to buy more lives, the reward system is not equitable. Please look the reward system you have created for Fishdom. This works much better.

Suggestions:
    • A moves bonus (similar to what you have in Fishdom) or time bonus for timed levels. The player receives additional coins for every move they have left over when the level is completed. The more moves left over the more coins the user gets.
    • Additional coins for every dynamite, bomb, nuclear explosion they have on the board at the end. Currently we receive 1 coin for each of these (what the?!). The reward could be based on the size of the remaining item i.e. the bigger the explosion the more coins.
    • A bonus for completing a level on the first try. Not sure about this as the background algorithm prohibits completing most levels on the first go but it would be a nice little addition.
    • A daily bonus. I think this has been suggested by another player. It could work by providing the player a bonus for every day they play in 5 day blocks. This maxes out on day 5 and then starts again. If the player misses a day the bonus resets.
    • Continue with watching videos to get coins. I know this is advertising but every little bit helps.
    AMEN! As these suggestions can be seen posted in different areas, all over this forum, it is apparent that a very large number of us feel that these adjustments should be made. I truly hope, at some point that Playrix will indeed make the game level "rewards" more on par with most every other Match-3 game out there...even their own game Fishdom was much better at payouts after each level!
    I, myself, have given up hope. I'm on Level 231 and have simply stopped playing. I didn't find any of the tasks to be "fun," anymore. I just kept thinking, "Well, after those 8 stars are blown on that inane task that has NOTHING to do with beautifying my garden, I'm sure some other ridiculous task will pop up in its place." It's depressing and the exact opposite of what a game is supposed to make you feel like. I'm now only just monitoring the forums, in hopes that I find people raving about some fantastic update...but alas, that has yet to happen. So for now, my garden shall sit idle until the game becomes fun again.

I can't agree with you more. I'm on stage 398 and it is almost impossible to pass it without spending money. And I also have to tell you that sooner each task will requiere 4, and some 5 so basically I have stop playing because it has also stop being something I enjoy . Mostly frustrating. And yes the rewards system in Fishdom is much better they should improve the system otherwise lot of people will stop playing once they reach the same frustrations.