Thread: BETA installation - now nothing works!

BETA installation - now nothing works!

Hi there,

Received an email to download and try the latest BETA which I did - played around for a couple of hours and like what I saw. Deleted the BETA App - now when try and launch my usual (latest updated) version - it states "A new version is available for download on our servers - click DOWNLOAD". I do that but it just shows the iTunes version I already have installed!

So currently - I am unable to load and play on my iOS device

iPad Mini2 iOS 9.x

Help appreciated please

LisaB: I think when you load a Beta version to test, you are supposed to stay with it until the new update is officially released for download.

LisaB... When you load the beta, the instructions tell you to continue to play until the update is released... when you load the new update, your progress from the beta will be moved to the new update... You can, if you prefer, go back to the old version of the game and continue to play it until the update is released, in a couple of weeks...
    Last edited by Ralph Carson; 09-29-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Hi there - thank you for the swift replies! Yes, I was a little eager to see the BETA and confess having just read the email again understand what has happened. So, BETA reinstalled and Ill reply to the questions when I get them!

As a surprise, you will get 20 at Tcash when you complete the questions... You'll get the survey in about 5 hours...
    Last edited by Ralph Carson; 09-29-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Thank you Ralph!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Carson View Post
    As a surprise, you will get 20 at Tcash when you complete the questions... You'll get the survey in about 5 hours...

Been using the beta version for awhile now, works great once I got rid of the official app, only bug is you can't purchase cash or coins. I am using IOS Macosx Sierra beta on iPad mini 4.