Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeding Fish & Cleaning Tanks

Lives & Feeding Fish

I love this game but I seem to spend all my time feeding my friends fish as well as my own and sending hearts and seeing as I have very little spare time it has come to the point I am no longer enjoying the game as I'd rather be playing levels. A select give heart/feed all would be fantastic!!

Hi, Sophie! Thanks for your feedback! Let me assure you that the option "Send lives to all friends" will be finally available in our October update

Feeding Fish & Cleaning Tanks

I would love to see where I could clean all of the tanks and feed all of the fish with the press of one button. When your tanks start to add up, it gets very time consuming to clean and feed in every one.

Second request: I would love to know which decorations I have already purchased. I have unknowingly purchased the same decorations multiple times while others have never been purchased when I thought they had.

Thank you!!

Recompensas e Limpezas Dos Aquários

Olá! Tenho 11 aquários os quais lutei pra conquistar. Eu podia limpar todos um a um e tinha recompensa assim como alimentar todos os peixes de todos os aquários.
    Agora, com a nova versão só posso limpar 1 aquário 1x/dia e alimentar peixes só d 2 aquários.
    A versão anterior estava melhor😔
    Dificulta nos jogos e não nas recompensas.

Fishdom

I wish I could go back to the way things were and be able to clean all the Aquariums that are unlocked, also be able to feed all the fish in said Aquariums and get coins for it.

Feeding

I would like to be able to feed my fish in ALL of my aquariums. It would help with earning more money for us would be great too

Acquari

Perché non c'è la possibilità di pulire e dare da mangiare ai pesci nei miei acquari????

By the way... Is it normal that fish in aquariums with 3 stars are never hungry and so never eat?..

Keira

We can only feed the last 3 aquariums.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yeah. Once I get my 3 stars, I move on. I spend a lot of time and $ on my tanks, but when I don't feed them anymore, what's the incentive to go back? I wanna HAVE to go back. I like cleaning the tanks, too. Where does that go? There are no algae eaters, so???