Thread: Level 77

Level 77

How do I beat level 77?

Luck and lots of bombs.

Can anyone please tell me how to beat level 77?how to get those lemonade glasses ?

I don't remember exactly what level 77 was but I do have a piece of advice on levels with lemonade glasses that may apply. I have found that if you can move the glasses so that they are closer together, or in the same column, you can beat it more easily. Good luck.

Really though... I dont understand how the portals work in level 77??? There are only 2 glasses of lemonade & plenty of moves... BUT I think that perhaps you're supposed to get the lemonade to the outtermost columns (which only have one square each) & maybe the glasses move one column closer to the outside every time they reach the bottom/portal??? Idk. But if anyone else has an idea, I'd love to hear ideas! Lol. I have infinite lives for only 15 minutes longer & I really want to capitalize on that! Being stuck on level 77 (and wasting my time searching this d**ned forum)!!!
    Happy Gardening!!!!!πŸπŸŒΊπŸŒ±πŸ˜„πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ―

Lyndsie is totally right, that's how it works. Actually the level is wuite simplу as soon as you realise that you can't collect glasses through the big field. You need to move those glasses to the separate boxes at the sides to collect. Just explode as many pieces as you can and you'll get there fast

Im exploding tons of bombs. My goal has been to get four rainbow blasts and hoping to blast whatever fruit is iced in the cubes with enough moves to still get the lemonade out. Heres the deal I Cant even get 4 rainbow blasts. Its my only plan.
    eff level 77

I've played the game on 3 devices and got to beat level 77 3 damn times I just tried exploding as many bombs as possible next to the iced fruits and it actually worked all 3 times. I don't have enough moves to make a few rainbow blasts as well, so I just go for the bombs and try to predict the movement of the pieces if possible. That actually works almost on every level for me