Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regatta Tasks All Dumped

Regatta Tasks All Dumped

But (we're pretty sure) we didn't do it. This is the second day in a row this seems to have occurred. Claimed tasks are fine, but tasks in the regatta tab waiting for someone to start them have almost all disappeared, meaning tasks we were expecting and growing things for are just gone and we have to wait 30 minutes for them to repopulate.

Is this happening to any other coop team?

Previously when this happened Betsy, it was found to be down to someone in the co-op dumping tasks. Each time, the leaders were adamant that nobody in the co-op had dumped the tasks. After investigation or in some cases changing the status of members, the dumping stopped. You will need to check with each member and see that they know what they can or can't do in your co-op.

Hi Betsy

Hyacinth is right. To add to her answer, you will have to remind everyone that there is only ONE list for everyone. If they dump task on their board, they dump them for everyone. Some players seem to think that each of them get a separate list.

If nobody will admit dumping tasks, you will have to demote everyone to "member" only as they cannot dump tasks at that level.

We're asking members, of course. The tasks that were dumped, both days, were high value tasks, and two lower value tasks were left, which obviously isn't what we're looking for since we, as a group, are "in it to win it." We all really like the regatta!

Well, someone is not playing nice for sure! If that was happening in my coop, everyone would be demoted to member and I would keep control of the tasks.

It happened to us too. We know that we didn't do it. These were all 135p tasks everybody was waiting for. It's not the first time. Something is not right in the game and it's time to stop blaming players but rather check the game. It's not the first time I see it reported and always the answer of forum members is the same - you did it EoT. It's not right approach to the problem.

BTW yesterday the tasks didn't refresh but restarted counting 30m once again. And no, nobody was able to refresh it and delete it.

Hi Zarcecze

As a first step, I would suggest you demote everyone to "member" only. Leader, co-leader and elder can dump task. As some player think that the list is their own and do not realize that everyone has the same list, they may dump without realizing the problem they create by doing so. Once you have done this, if the tasks disappear, report this from within your game as the devs will need the information automatically added to the email. In the email, tell the devs that you have demote everyone and that the tasks still disappear.

Betsy, what's the name of your team? I'm on the same team as Zarzecze and we're very confident it's not one of our members doing it. I'm curious if you're in the same race group as us.

No, Hillary, that's not a name among our competitors.

We are in the Gold league, having found a great group of members and starting over. We're not dumping them out, and one member can still see tasks.

I am in co-op with Betsy. My team members tasks all disappeared and I was still able to see of all our tasks on my screen. As soon as I picked my next task to do, all tasks immediately disappeared and the task That I had picked was not even given to me.. Definitely a game glitch!