Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unequal Stars

Wouldn't it be fun if those playing the "hard" version of the game updated one day and opened their game to find a cache of gold coins and a couple dozen stars to spend? I think that would go a long way to encouraging their players and increasing morale for the future.

Or if they adjusted some of the numbers down in general, then everyone could get varying amounts of retroactive goodies.

Heh, one can dream...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

That should not be too difficult to do (reimbursing players with a cache of stars). That's kind of what developers have to do on the back end anyway when someone opens a game and finds resources they purchased or won (stars, coins, or otherwise) are not there. It would be really nice if the developers could at least award any players stuck with the hard game a cache of stars as a "bandaid" of sorts while they are working on fixing the settings. I know a lot of players would be happy to provide account info to collect on that fix. I get that equalizing the game setting for all players will take time...but could those of us who report star shortages at least receive a cache to tide us over?

Same here!I'm level 100 and my girlfriend is two steps ahead of me and level 75...We checked the duties costs and some of hers costed less stars than mines. Please fix this!

Hi Gio. Have you updated your game?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Gio. Have you updated your game?
    The minor "bug fix" update doesn't appear to have equalized the star costs or reimbursed players for being unfairly forced to pay extra stars in the past. I still do not know if my original support request has even been received, let alone acted upon...

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForStars View Post
    The minor "bug fix" update doesn't appear to have equalized the star costs or reimbursed players for being unfairly forced to pay extra stars in the past. I still do not know if my original support request has even been received, let alone acted upon...
    Hi. Did you receive a ticket number when you requested support?

How would one know if the game you are playing is the "harder" version unless you are playing alongside a friend and can make frequent comparisons? Is there anywhere one can see a list of tasks and the associated number of stars you need for each? All I know is that the game is difficult enough without having to spend 4 stars for each task or 2 or 3 stars for partial tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi. Did you receive a ticket number when you requested support?
    Yep, my ticket number is: 1052812. I would be happy to provide updated screenshots or information if that would help things along.

To answer RosM2004's question, I am playing along someone else, which is how I noticed the discrepancy--that I was being forced to play more match 3's to complete the same amount of tasks as other players.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForStars View Post
    Yep, my ticket number is: 1052812. I would be happy to provide updated screenshots or information if that would help things along.
    And I will add it has been over a week, and from the looks of it, it seems other players with a similar bug have been waiting even longer. I think a lot of us would stick with the game if Playrix could at least acknowledge that the game has been selectively unfair, that they are working on a solution...and if they could indicate to us with the hard version of the game whether we will be reimbursed for extra stars spent, that would be ideal.

I understand the solution to this bug will take time, but couldn't the developers at least share with the players what that eventual solution will look like? (See scenarios A and B on page 1).

I hope this upcoming update mentioned on FB does not merely make the game "easier" across the board. The game already is "easier" for some players...but not all. I am not asking for the game to be "easier." I am asking for the game to be fair.