Thread: Foros En Otros Idiomas (Forums In Other Languages)

Foros En Otros Idiomas (Forums In Other Languages)

It would be great to have forums about the game in other languages, there are many people who wanted to participate but do not speak English. It would be helpful to share information in our languages also, for example in Spanish. Thank you so much !

(Seria genial que hubiera foros acerca del juego en otros idiomas, hay muchas personas que quisieran participar pero no hablan ingles. seria de mucha ayuda poder compartir información en nuestros idiomas también, por ejemplo en Español. Muchas Gracias !)

Hi Rommel

You just have to post in spanish. The forums is for players, by players. We get many posts in different languages. The only problem is having someone answering to the question. It take dedication to keep checking the forums regularly. Most of the players come here to post a question and disappear after they get their answer. Some of us use Google Translate to try and help these players. I can answer questions in english and french, some other member speak another language beside english too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am grateful for your answer. I would like to place at least one thread to help Spanish-speaking players with tips for the game. I tell you that I do not like games that require strategy and waiting time, but since I started Township, I could not stop playing, I love this game. Likewise there are many players who speak Spanish who do not visit the forums because they do not understand much English, I hope to share with them about the game. !!!

Hi Rommel

Just start a thread with a spanish title and post there any tips and tricks you find in english on the forums. If you keep adding to it and keep it alive, you may get questions from other spanish players :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Si puedo ser de ayuda, estoy en el nivel 46 y puedo comunicarme tambien en frances.

Si je puis aider, je suis au niveau 46 et je peux aussi communiquer en espagnol.
    Last edited by Anita60; 11-24-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: bilingual

Si necesitamos foros en español

Seria de muchisima ayuda poder tener las paginas en español

alguien sabe si elimino tareas de regata me descuentan puntos?

Hola Alicia.

Si eliminas las tareas antes de comenzarlas, no pierdes puntos, pero si ya has empezado la tarea sí, perderás los puntos, y esa tarea contará como una de tu total.

(Perdón por favor mi español!)