Thread: Turn Off Field Farmers

Turn Off Field Farmers

Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

One of my suggestions is: TURNING OFF FARMERS IN THE FIELD AND OTHER ANIMATIONS

I think about this idea because of people playing with devices not so fast or well connected.
    If we all have the possibilities to turn off and on by our own the in-game animations, e.g.:
    - farmers working on the fields
    - people walking
    - cars going in the streets
    the game will be faster.
    Plus, I love my fields when there are no farmers on them.

I know these animations are part of Township style and success, and I don't wanna erase them, just having the power to put them in on/off mode when I want or need to.
    Thanks

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!

Hello Francesco! I can’t find your ideas on the ‘ruled out’ or ‘frequently suggested’ threads, so I think you’re safe

I’d also like various of the animations to be optional.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.