Thread: Lakes Identical To Expansions

Lakes Identical To Expansions

Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

One of my suggestions is: CREATE A LAKE IDENTICAL TO THE ONES WE CAN SEE IN EXPANDABLE ARESA

I know there are many options for lakes in the decorations, and I know there are the Wild Park too.
    But there no lake as the one we can see in the expandable areas.
    There is no lake occupying a 3x3 area, rounded with grass, trees and flying butterflies.
    I am keeping some expansions as they are because they are lakes, but I would love having the possibility to move them around for create a better town.

If it is possible to do that, I will be so happy!

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!

Julian, what a novel idea! Pay to clear land and then pay to put the lake back!! I really do like this suggestion and playrix should too! A money maker!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Francesco, it might be a good idea for you to check the two sticky threads here, in case you do want to know what has been suggested so often it is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list or what has been ruled out by the Devs already. ** (my time is precious, too, yanno)
    Maybe it would need just some adjustments in some of your wishes. Anyway, this is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list already in this form:

• Option To Hide/Show "$" Signs On Expansions (as well as bubbles like completed factory products, the laboratory's purple erlenmeyer flask, etc.)
    • Be Able To Leave Some Expansions "Natural" (trees, bushes, ponds, etc. not cleared)

and I'm not so excited about the idea of getting more things to pay for instead, sorry.

** here's one link:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-05-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julianholden View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

One of my suggestions is: CREATE A LAKE IDENTICAL TO THE ONES WE CAN SEE IN EXPANDABLE ARESA

I know there are many options for lakes in the decorations, and I know there are the Wild Park too.
    But there no lake as the one we can see in the expandable areas.
    There is no lake occupying a 3x3 area, rounded with grass, trees and flying butterflies.
    I am keeping some expansions as they are because they are lakes, but I would love having the possibility to move them around for create a better town.

If it is possible to do that, I will be so happy!

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!
    Yeah, dude, putting a caveat saying you didn’t have time on every post is a leeeeetle bit sneaky, lol, and you won’t get cut slack round here for long Btw, if you go to the forum settings you can edit your signature to show your details instead of having to paste it into each post. ‘Tis a cunning plan.

I kinda wish when you cleared land it just lost the $ and stayed as is. Though whether I’ll ever have enough space for a lake is debatable..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yeah, dude, putting a caveat saying you didn’t have time on every post is a leeeeetle bit sneaky, lol, and you won’t get cut slack round here for long Btw, if you go to the forum settings you can edit your signature to show your details instead of having to paste it into each post. ‘Tis a cunning plan.
    I put posts today because I had a work free day today. I collected all the suggestions during my year of playing the game and I found the time only today to post all of them.

I didn't meant paying for destroy and then paying for having it back, but just having the possibility of handling those lake more freely.

The lakes/ponds in the expansion lots are sooooo much nicer than the ones we can buy. They’re already designed, too. Would be nice if one of the wild large park rotations was a lake.

Thanks Betsy, you perfectly got the point!