Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One More Foundry!

One More Foundry!

Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

This has no need to be explained: ONE MORE FOUNDRY!

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!

Sorry but I do not see the need for a 4th foundry. Most players already can't get enough ore for them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have 2 that i can hardly keep going, and I am tired of my game telling me to build a third one. And you want a fourth one?

I made a suggestion, this is the suggestion area. For my playing, a 4th foundry would be helpful, but I'm not pretending that.

Quote Originally Posted by julianholden View Post
    I made a suggestion, this is the suggestion area. For my playing, a 4th foundry would be helpful, but I'm not pretending that.
    Yea julian, what I would like to see, and it was suggested some while ago (I forget by who, but it was a great suggestion), was having our Foundries to be "upgraded" like our Factories. Example of this would be like one foundry being able to smelt two ores at a time, etc. I wish I could remember that Thread/post, that person had it worked out pretty well. So my vote would not be for a 4th one (no room), but upgrades to what we have an A++
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I don't know what level you are on and I know the orange gems are precious but use the booster that smelts ore at 50%.
    Member since July 2015
    Android user
    On level 108
    City name Daffodil City
    Friend code B7EXR6

Count me as another player who can't get enough ore to keep my existing 3 foundries running.
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Count me as another player who can't get enough ore to keep my existing 3 foundries running.
    Same here - and you can always speed them up if you need to with a booster. Can't see needing a 4th. I'd rather have a lot of other things on my wishlist more than this.

Yes Sweetness, My idea is based on the willing of make the ore making better, so any improves they make will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by julianholden View Post
    Yes Sweetness, My idea is based on the willing of make the ore making better, so any improves they make will be great!
    You got it girl... lets vote for that "upgradable foundry" . I am in
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769