Thread: Better Rewards For New Levels

Better Rewards For New Levels

Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

One of my suggestions is: BETTER REWARDS FOR REACHING LEVELS

I found out that rewards for reaching levels are a bit sad.
    I mean, recently I reached my first level 100 (hurray!) and the rewards I got was the same of the other levels.
    I thought it was an important step for a player and it could be better rewarded, maybe with 7 or 10 TCash.
    Obviously, if this suggestion would see the sun, it has to be retroactive: there are so many players at levels higher than 100 and it would not be fair to them.

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by julianholden View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Francesco, an italian Township player for more than a year.
    I really enjoy the game and I have a bit of ideas for getting it more powerful and pleasant.
    I will make a thread for every single suggestion, so it is simpler for you all to follow them.

One of my suggestions is: BETTER REWARDS FOR REACHING LEVELS

I found out that rewards for reaching levels are a bit sad.
    I mean, recently I reached my first level 100 (hurray!) and the rewards I got was the same of the other levels.
    I thought it was an important step for a player and it could be better rewarded, maybe with 7 or 10 TCash.
    Obviously, if this suggestion would see the sun, it has to be retroactive: there are so many players at levels higher than 100 and it would not be fair to them.

I didn't have time to check if other people have already submitted this idea, if yes, I'm sorry!
    Hi Julianholden;

Even if that has been suggested before it is a good idea. As far as I know, it is same reward, 5 tcash, no matter what the level.

They need to do better there.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

Hi Cobalt,
    till you reach level under the 100th you will receive 3TCash, after the 100th they become 5TCash.
    For me it is enough, but I thought the 100th would be more celebrated.

Quote Originally Posted by julianholden View Post
    . . .but I thought the 100th would be more celebrated.
    So did we all, once upon a time! Alas, 5 TCash and nothing more.