Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reserve Regatta Tasks

So ... this one is actually happening?

Yep. We now have the ability to reserve one task. I'm still waiting on other co-op members to update and test out how many tasks can be reserved in total at a time, and what happens if someone else tries to take/dump a reserved task.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Yep. We now have the ability to reserve one task. I'm still waiting on other co-op members to update and test out how many tasks can be reserved in total at a time, and what happens if someone else tries to take/dump a reserved task.
    This should be described in the ingame help with the update, or their FAQ that is linked here somewhere; did you check?

You can reserve one task at a time. I wish they had made an option to turn reservations off though. We do not wish to reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    This should be described in the ingame help with the update, or their FAQ that is linked here somewhere; did you check?
    Do you know where that FAQ is located? Really interested in viewing it as I was considering creating one over the course of this week.

Also (and this may sound like a silly question), but for Solo Co-ops...do you have the ability to reserve tasks? I know it wouldn't necessarily make sense to (except maybe to mark what your next task might be), but I am curious if you are able to see the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Do you know where that FAQ is located? Really interested in viewing it as I was considering creating one over the course of this week.
    What I meant with FAQ is a page (actually several) that they call "Playrix Support". IIRC, most of it is also in the game, but can't check atm. In any case I noticed a while ago that the ingame help is quite good, often overlooked, and at least similar to the questions and answers posted here:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web

It *should* come up in your language, and at the top you can choose between their several games and the platforms. Hope this helps

BTW, I checked now, and reservation isn't described (yet) under "Regatta". And if you want to contribute to help pages, did you check out the Wiki?? they sure would be glad about help!
    http://township.wikia.com/wiki/Township_Wiki

As for your 2nd question, I am sure a solo player will answer it after trying it out. I would think yes as the chat and requests and everything work the same as in bigger Coops - just w/o similar results *g*.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-05-2018 at 01:41 AM. Reason: info about checking and Wiki added

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Also (and this may sound like a silly question), but for Solo Co-ops...do you have the ability to reserve tasks? I know it wouldn't necessarily make sense to (except maybe to mark what your next task might be), but I am curious if you are able to see the feature.
    Yes, you can reserve tasks in a solo co-op. But in this case i guess it serves more as a reminder which tasks you want to take next.

I do wish all members could reserve. We like to do a trial week with new members, before bestowing elder status.

Quote Originally Posted by Axo View Post
    I do wish all members could reserve. We like to do a trial week with new members, before bestowing elder status.
    I do agree with you on both counts. However, all your current members have probably been 'trialled' and found to be valuable so there's no need to restrict their status (it can always be changed again if things don't work out), while new members could reserve tasks via the messaging scroll. Once they prove their worth they could then be elevated to 'elder' status.

Thanks DD and Dreadnaught. I may consider offering some help for the Wiki pages as they have truly been a wonderful source of information for me over my Township time.