Thread: Christmas Tree: No Gifts Without Paying?

Christmas Tree: No Gifts Without Paying?

playing new christmas tree gift lvls, "supposedly" got a gift box (first green box)3 items in it, but if i wanted them had to pay 1900 coins for the last one, 900 for the other 2--I do not understand, it said open "gift box" but if you pay --what the heck??? why give gifts if you have to pay for them - is not a gift is a purchase?? so i am assuming here all the so called gift boxes are merely stuff if you want you have to pay for, as i saw 2 days to finish and more pretend gift boxes - is sad

oh and i have contacted "support " no help, no answer, very confused

I completed the Christmas tree levels and didnt have to buy the prizes, i just opened the gift boxes. Can you take a screenshot and post it here?
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

all i have is no gifts and am working on lvl 77

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I completed the Christmas tree levels and didnt have to buy the prizes, i just opened the gift boxes. Can you take a screenshot and post it here?
    I opened up the 1st green box and it said open gift so i did and there listed 3 'GIFTS" the gifts a bomb, a rainbow button and one dynamite with a rainbow, when i cliked on them I was told 900 coins for 1st 2 and 1900 for the 3rd, so i just got a mite upset being charged for the presents and if any more come up ( will reboot so as not to be charged again) NO SCREENSHOT as i passed it by , vented in here and will play every 5 days now so i can build up using daily prizes, unless they Gonna start chargin for them too? TY ANYWISE

Quote Originally Posted by galdorf1 View Post
    playing new christmas tree gift lvls, "supposedly" got a gift box (first green box)3 items in it, but if i wanted them had to pay 1900 coins for the last one, 900 for the other 2--I do not understand, it said open "gift box" but if you pay --what the heck??? why give gifts if you have to pay for them - is not a gift is a purchase?? so i am assuming here all the so called gift boxes are merely stuff if you want you have to pay for, as i saw 2 days to finish and more pretend gift boxes - is sad
    Hi! That sounds odd. Could you please send a new report directly from the settings of your game and describe the situation in as many details as possible? Our Support Team will do their best to check your game data and assist you further. Thanks in advance!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Hi! That sounds odd. Could you please send a new report directly from the settings of your game and describe the situation in as many details as possible? Our Support Team will do their best to check your game data and assist you further. Thanks in advance!
    Untitled.jpg
    chrome-up to date
    flash up to date

Hi Galdorf.....theyre not the prizes, you havent completed that level, so it asks you if you want to retry, as you haven't any boosters available, if you want to use any of them, you need to buy them. The next prize you get will be triggered when you have completed 6 levels. Hope this helps!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

not sure of your answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Hi Galdorf.....theyre not the prizes, you havent completed that level, so it asks you if you want to retry, as you haven't any boosters available, if you want to use any of them, you need to buy them. The next prize you get will be triggered when you have completed 6 levels. Hope this helps!
    as i said in beginning, a green box appeared when i won the lvl, i opened it, as it said open lol, 3 prizes in box, a bomb, a rainbow and the last was dynamite with a rainbow, but it gave nada, I won them, but was not given them, so box was not really a prize, i thought from explanation, that getting the "so called prizes" in box and shown prizes meant i won them, but nothing was given, box was merely a come on, and if i wanted anything from the prizes in boxes i had to pay for them, which makes no sense, as i merely have to clik on them if i could afford to, to purchase them at any time, did not need a gift box to open that said prizes and have to purchase them, still to this day makes no sense-why have gift boxes on a ruler, if nothing in boxes --why bother to play to get them, actually why have that ruler with gift boxes to start with?? if i won something, gamers should not have made a fool of me in game and on here-i thought i won something in the gift box--heck i am almost ready to win the next box, so nothing in gift boxes--end of story really --take care and have a bless day
    Last edited by galdorf1; 01-04-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by galdorf1 View Post
    gamers should not have made a fool of me in game and on here
    Galdorf....I wasnt trying to make a fool of you, the screenshot you posted shows the screen you see when you dont complete a level, it had nothing to do with gift boxes. The screenshot shows that you did not complete that level and had no boosters left to use, you had received 1 gift box when you reached the 2nd marker, you were currently trying to complete the 4th marker and wouldnt get another gift box until you reached the 6th marker.
    I think it may be best for you to contact support as Dascha advises, but that needs to be done from inside your game, not on this forum.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158