Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: "New Task: Earn Coins" In The Next Seasonal Regatta

If you sell your houses for the "coin task", when you rebuild them will you get XP points? Didn't want to do this for nothing! I've been selling the upscale house to complete the coin tasks, all 16 tasks done in two days!

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    If you sell your houses for the "coin task", when you rebuild them will you get XP points? Didn't want to do this for nothing! I've been selling the upscale house to complete the coin tasks, all 16 tasks done in two days!
    Good question, I can't remember on this. I sold houses to make room in my town, not to earn coins, as I am trying another strategy on these task. I know it "decreases" your population that can effect new players in expanding, but can't remember if we received XP points for building homes.

QUESTION: Looks like my "theory" on "holding" all my gift ballons is a dud. Hoping someone can confirm (and hoping I am wrong). I have a friend that sends me a gift everyday. From what I am finding, looks like that gift ballon is only showing up ONCE. Because I recognize her avatar and know for a fact (in addition to seeing the icon that she sent the gift flashes across my screen) that she sent me one yesterday, then again a few minutes ago. Does anyone know? If this is the case, then it would be "ludicrous" for me to continue to hold my gifts. Thanks
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-22-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    QUESTION: Looks like my "theory" on "holding" all my gift ballons is a dud. Hoping someone can confirm (and hoping I am wrong). I have a friend that sends me a gift everyday. From what I am finding, looks like that gift ballon is only showing up ONCE. Because I recognize her avatar and know for a fact (in addition to seeing the icon that she sent the gift flashes across my screen) that she sent me one yesterday, then again a few minutes ago. Does anyone know? If this is the case, then it would be "ludicrous" for me to continue to hold my gifts. Thanks
    I can confirm that we can't keep more than one balloon floating in our towns from the same friend. So if you don't plan to do any coin tasks in a particular day, you should collect all balloons at the end of the day, and let them pile up the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I can confirm that we can't keep more than one balloon floating in our towns from the same friend. So if you don't plan to do any coin tasks in a particular day, you should collect all balloons at the end of the day, and let them pile up the next day.
    YOU are one of my heros! I was just telling my family that I just knew and could almost guarantee that dread would answer this question! Thanks buddy
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    YOU are one of my heros! I was just telling my family that I just knew and could almost guarantee that dread would answer this question! Thanks buddy
    Hahah, you're welcome Kim! Glad to hear i did not disappoint your entire family!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hahah, you're welcome Kim! Glad to hear i did not disappoint your entire family!
    Tee-hee , no pressure...