Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 116

Thread: "New Task: Earn Coins" In The Next Seasonal Regatta

  1. #1

    "New Task: Earn Coins" In The Next Seasonal Regatta

    Happy New Year, Everyone!

    I just noticed that the Season Tab in the Regatta Window says that the next Season will have a new "Earn Coins" task. I'm interested in any predictions you'd like to make about what that will entail. If it's as simple as "Increase Coin Balance by 100,000" or "Earn 50,000 Coins by Selling Factory Goods" or something similar, I'm not worried. But I'm definitely hoping that "Earn" doesn't mean "Make 100,000 Coins in the Mint" which is the only building I never bothered making, since it seems like a great deal of effort and a waste of of ore/ingots for coins more easily made during routine play. Thoughts??
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 135
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV

  2. #2
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    My guess is that the will be something like "earn 25000 coins selling products in the zoo" or by sending helicopter orders, maybe a lesser amount of coins by sending airplanes. I don't normally sell straight out of my barn, except excess materials, so hopefully not that. Fingers crossed nothing mint related! If so, it will likely be dumped by many.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

  3. #3
    It would be interesting to know what they mean by "earn".

    Selling items at the zoo? Selling inventory from the barn? Filling railcars and crates for others?

    Does finding coins in the mine count? How about chests from the House of Luck?

    I was disappointed when the "Earn Popularity Points" tasks only counted items sold in Zoo Shops and that breeding animals or completing enclosures did not. I hope they are more clear this time around.

  4. #4
    My guess would be to send choppers out. Playrix probably wants hoarders to shell out 11 gems for the Generous Customer Lab Booster...

  5. #5
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It would be interesting to know what they mean by "earn".

    Selling items at the zoo? Selling inventory from the barn? Filling railcars and crates for others?
    .
    I am leaning with Charlie here one of the three above. Though, I hope it is a combo of everything that is being discussed here, and hey maybe it will be a "combo" earning task, like so much for zoo, so much for filling crates, etc. This is kind of exciting, always like to see new task in Regatta. Guess they are trying to come up with additional ways to keep us interested?
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

  6. #6
    I picked the earn coin task and am wondering how in the he 'll you get almost 26,000 coins. I know you get coins by selling from the barn and the coins in the mine. I've tried making produce, selling from the board.

    So far I've gotten 8, 200 coins. I think this is a wasted task and I lose 135 points. NO HAPPY CAMPER HERE.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dorton Kauffmann View Post
    I picked the earn coin task and am wondering how in the he 'll you get almost 26,000 coins. I know you get coins by selling from the barn and the coins in the mine. I've tried making produce, selling from the board.

    So far I've gotten 8, 200 coins. I think this is a wasted task and I lose 135 points. NO HAPPY CAMPER HERE.
    Did you try selling items in zoo shops? I haven’t started taking tasks yet but was hoping these new tasks involved the zoo too

    Happily
    #EVE44W

  8. #8
    Anything that earns coins counts. Helping neighbor's, helicopters, selling zoo items, sending planes, even if you open a coin chest in the HOL....it's actually a pretty easy task...I did a 135 pt task for 38,000 coins in an hour while I was getting ready for work.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Kosty View Post
    Anything that earns coins counts. Helping neighbor's, helicopters, selling zoo items, sending planes, even if you open a coin chest in the HOL....it's actually a pretty easy task...I did a 135 pt task for 38,000 coins in an hour while I was getting ready for work.
    Awesome, thanks, will keep those tasks for sure!

  10. #10
    Our 135 coin tasks are asking for 58,400 coins. We’re players mostly in the level 70-80 range. The mystery box ones seem to want around 38,000. Coins seem to count from any source at all, even balloons. First of us to do it completed 58,400 coins in about half an hour. Her 2nd will be slower, though, as all her helis started green for the first one and her barn stocks are way down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •