Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "New Task: Earn Coins" In The Next Seasonal Regatta

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Turner View Post
    Township has missed the boat on this one. Are they crazy? My level requires 83500 coins for task or about 120 heilicopters. It could take a week. BAD IDEA!
    It really isn't as bad as it looks, read the earlier posts. You can get coins from lots of different sources, zoo, mine H of L, gifts as well as helicopters. I've already done three this race, all for 83,500 coins and I finished all of them in under half an hour. It's certainly do-able if you're well prepared for it.

Missy is ON FIRE! And rich now too, lol

Selling from my barn does not count toward this task goal. Helicopters, I’ve sent at least 20 and I’m halfway to goal. Mining also gives me piddly little amounts toward goal. Zoo hot items — I haven’t tried yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
    Selling from my barn does not count toward this task goal. Helicopters, I’ve sent at least 20 and I’m halfway to goal. Mining also gives me piddly little amounts toward goal. Zoo hot items — I haven’t tried yet.
    My teammate said selling from her barn did... so that’s odd. Zoo hots count.

Nice task! I sold lots of building tools I don't need and won 12,000 coins in HOL!. Am running heli booster. Did 2 coin task, probably in 3 hrs. Taking a break now, lol. Goes quicker if well prepared

Good job, Playrix!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Selling from the barn worked for me too. Did 2 X 83,500 this morning. Both in less then an hour. I finally started the double coins for helicopter orders at the end of the first one. If I can get one, I will do another one today. I keep my zoo shops ready to be collect just for that.

Filling our plane crates worked. Filling our friends trains work as well as their plane.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The only disadvantage of course is that you do deplete your stock quite dramatically if you do mainly helicopters. The converse of this is that it helps empty what is usually (for me) an exploding, overloaded barn. Just have to try to get the balance right. I think it's a great little task, thank you Playrix.

I like this new task very much. I have done two of them today as well - both went very fast as I found more ways to collect coins and used boosters to double them where I could. Nice to have something new to do for a change. :-)

just to add.. coins from the video guy counts too.. and coins from 24 hours gift as well..

basically, whatever coin goes into your "bank account" on top right of your screen counted. LOL
    Da Ge,
    Co op - Sea Force #SENECW
    Township lvl 91 - Android

Love this task, it's such a fast task depending on what you're willing to sell. For those with high levels & who don't need the population, sell your big houses. You get half the coins of the original cost. A lot of us in our co-op were done in less than 1 minute. You can always rebuild the houses if there are new land expansions.