Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't open game

Почему после обновления не могу войти в игру третий день. Все кэши почистила, интернет хороший, памяти много. Играю на андроид. Удаляла и устанавливала заново. Ничего не помогает. Просит подключение к интернету для загрузки ресурсов. Неужели придётся удалять окончательно? Я прошла больше ста уровней. Обидно.
    Last edited by elena.kananyhina@mail.ru; 09-30-2016 at 12:44 PM.

I was told to wait for the update and it would fix the problem. So, I waited for the update. Downloaded and installed it and had the exact same problem. Game won't open. I get the same error telling me resources are needed and to check my Internet connection and try again. The update did absolutley nothing! I sent a pm with my ticket number to Anastasia who told me she only handles Township and to pm Nataly who handles Gardenscape. Did that too. Nothing. Updated my help ticket twice. I can't be the only person who's having this same problem. It's very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    I was told to wait for the update and it would fix the problem. So, I waited for the update. Downloaded and installed it and had the exact same problem. Game won't open. I get the same error telling me resources are needed and to check my Internet connection and try again. The update did absolutley nothing! I sent a pm with my ticket number to Anastasia who told me she only handles Township and to pm Nataly who handles Gardenscape. Did that too. Nothing. Updated my help ticket twice. I can't be the only person who's having this same problem. It's very frustrating.
    I am sorry that you are still experiencing this issue. As you have sent your ticket number to Nataly, I am sure that she will get back to you after she has spoken to the developers. I hope that you get your answers soon.