Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't open game

Can't open game

I downloaded and installed the game, but it won't open. It starts to load and then a message comes up saying resources need go be loaded and to check my Internet connection. My Internet connection is fine. I've tried uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling 4 times and it still won't open.

Hi there. You don't say what device you are trying to install the game on. Have you tried clearing your cache and also ensured that you have deleted the previous downloads from the cloud storage as well as on your device? Have you enough memory space on your device? Please post with a bit more detail and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. You don't say what device you are trying to install the game on. Have you tried clearing your cache and also ensured that you have deleted the previous downloads from the cloud storage as well as on your device? Have you enough memory space on your device? Please post with a bit more detail and hopefully someone will be able to help you.
    Android tablet. Cleared cache, don't use cloud storage, uninstalled previous downloads, plenty of memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Akila View Post
    Android tablet. Cleared cache, don't use cloud storage, uninstalled previous downloads, plenty of memory.
    Thank you for letting us know. I am not very technically minded, so I was hoping that somebody who had either experienced your problem or had the knowledge would post here. I think, in this case, you would be best to send an email to support@playrix.com and give as much detail as possible. You should receive a reply with your ticket number. If you don't, please check your junk/spam folder. Hope you get it sorted soon

I've already sent an email to support. I was hoping someone else had this issue and was able to resolve it. Support is sometimes very slow in resolving things. Thanks for responding

I've already sent an email to support. I was hoping someone else had this issue and was able to resolve it. Support is sometimes very slow in resolving things. Thanks for responding
    I can understand what you mean Have you received an acknowledgement email with a support ticket number on?

Yes, I have the ticket number

Yes, I have the ticket number
    Thank you Can you please send the ticket number along with a brief explanation of your issue to Anastasia from Playrix.

http://forum.playrix.com/member.php?...astasia-Bukina

I pmd her. Thank you again

I pmd her. Thank you again
    You are very welcome I hope it gets sorted for you soon.