Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 31.12 Happy New Year!

31.12 Happy New Year!

🎆Happy New Year, Townshippers!🎆

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for your feedback and support of the game! We cherish each and every one of you and hope that our amazing family grows even bigger in 2018. 💞😊

Best regards,
    Township Team
    😍❤️😘

Visit our official YouTube channel for more videos: https://youtu.be/wzqGHzTJXiE

Happy New Year, Natasha and the Team!

Many thanks for all your efforts, and may the new year be as successful as the old!

Bess xxx

Happy New Year to you Natasha and everyone at Playrix. Also to everyone on the forum- all of you are wonderfully knowledgeable, humorous, enjoyable and so helpful. I appreciate all of you - you’re all what makes this a great forum..Hope the New Year finds us all happy and healthy.

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all at Playrix and everyone on the forum!

I hope 2018 will be a fantastic year for us all! 💗

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    ������Happy New Year, Townshippers!������

Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for your feedback and support of the game! We cherish each and every one of you and hope that our amazing family grows even bigger in 2018. ������������

Best regards,
    Township Team
    Good news to hear Mac OS players are going to be cherished in 2018, I haven't felt very cherished throughout 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Natasha and to Playrix staff that brings such joy to us! Looking forward to what's in store for us in 2018. . Thanks for everything.

Happy new year !

Happy New Year to Playrix players worldwide from Manchester UK

Thank you Playrix for your Happy New Year Greeting! Same - I wish you and all of your staff the best!

And Happy New Year to all Township players and friends. May 2018 be a year full of fun and all good things.