Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: 31.12 Happy New Year!

  1. #11
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Happy New Year, Playrix team and Township players and friends!

    I do hope 2018 will be better than 2017... (remember the Playrix dragon?)

  2. #12
    Happy New Year, Natasha and the whole Playrix Team and all Townshippers!

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    27
    Happy New Year Playrix!!!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Junior Member Chichigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    37
    Happy New Year Playrix & Moderators here who also work so hard, Happy New Year to all members here & helpers. Blessings to all this year.

  5. #15
    Junior Member Southrnbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    44
    Thanks! Happy New Year to you too, Natasha. Happy New Year to all! Best Wishes that your year will be prosperous and bring health and happiness! Xoxo 🎉🌸🎉🕺🧞*♀️⛵️

  6. #16
    jerseygirl.247
    Guest
    Is there going to be an update, to get all the Christmas decorations ( lights and bows) ect removed? and just keep a winter them

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    Is there going to be an update, to get all the Christmas decorations ( lights and bows) ect removed? and just keep a winter them
    Last year the January update was released on the 24th and included Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day.

    I expect the timing this year will be similar - later this month.

  8. #18
    Gold Member scorekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    On a Ridge, Southern Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Last year the January update was released on the 24th and included Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day.

    I expect the timing this year will be similar - later this month.
    Didn't the snow and decorations stay til later?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Didn't the snow and decorations stay til later?
    No, they didn’t. With the release of the January 24 update, no snow and definitely no Christmas decor!!!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    No, they didn’t. With the release of the January 24 update, no snow and definitely no Christmas decor!!!
    Just think yourselves lucky that you saw some Christmas decorations! Mac OS didn't!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •