Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 29.12 X-mas & New Year Mini-Game!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Jacobs View Post
    Attachment 20823hope this works
    that is so cute, Tricia, with the snowman looking at the fireworks / exploding bomb thingy in his hands!
    wait, in his hands...?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Small aside.. were I speaking out loud, or indeed in my head, how would I pronounce cdosr?
    It's my initials, I'm CDO Sr., my oldest son is CDO Jr. Charlie's good

Happy New Year From Maddieopolis!

Happy New Year All!

With love and friendship,
    Maddieopolis xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images

jerseygirl.247

My card

Here is MY little card I made .im3.jpg
    Last edited by jerseygirl.247; 12-30-2017 at 03:30 AM. Reason: trying to figuer out how to up load a photo

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Go to your post, click on "edit post". Once there, click on "Go Advanced". Near the bottom of that page is a list of attachments and a "Manage Attachments" button, click on that.

Once there, near the bottom of that screen, you can see both attachments, there is an "X" in the upper right of the thumbnail. Click on that to remove the one you don't want. Then "Save Changes"

Thanks for the posting instructions Sweetness and cdosr. They worked like a charm!
    Last edited by Southrnbelle; 12-30-2017 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Spellcheck changed cdosr’s name.

Quote Originally Posted by Southrnbelle View Post
    Thanks for the posting instructions Sweetness and cdosr. They worked like a charm!
    Hi Southrnbell, you are welcome. I see you are also relatively new to the Forum, have not caught any of your other post yet, so I want to welcome you here, so glad you registered. Very beautiful card you did . I guess you are from the South, I am a Southern Bell too, but my "bell" does not ring quite like it used too (lol). Anyway, we are glad you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Jacobs View Post
    Attachment 20823hope this works
    Tricia, very nice... Been missing you

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl.247 View Post
    Here is MY little card I made .im3.jpg
    Nice card too jerseygirl, it's late for me tonight, not sure if I welcomed you to the Forum in some of your other post, so if I haven't, we are also glad you are here with us. If I had, then you just got a double welcome . Happy Gaming.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 12-30-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Combining Post

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    that is so cute, Tricia, with the snowman looking at the fireworks / exploding bomb thingy in his hands!
    wait, in his hands...?!!
    thanks! Guess I didn’t take into account the dangers of playing with fireworks!

[QUOTE=Sweetness123;987894]Hi Southrnbell, you are welcome. I see you are also relatively new to the Forum, have not caught any of your other post yet, so I want to welcome you here, so glad you registered. Very beautiful card you did . I guess you are from the South, I am a Southern Bell too, but my "bell" does not ring quite like it used too (lol). Anyway, we are glad you are here.

Thanks sweetness. Is my card the size of a thumbnail lol? I’m hoping it just tells me that it’s a thumbnail lol. What part of NC are you from? I use to live in Hubert/Swansboro just outside of Jacksonville. We live in Florida now! Love both places!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southrnbelle View Post
    Thanks sweetness. Is my card the size of a thumbnail lol? I’m hoping it just tells me that it’s a thumbnail lol. What part of NC are you from? I use to live in Hubert/Swansboro just outside of Jacksonville. We live in Florida now! Love both places!!!
    Know you guys love Florida. I am in South Carolina, and it's been cold, cold (you know we are not used to the cold ). We start hearing words like "blistering cold," possible snow, sleet, etc., we all start freaking out and wiping out the grocery store. Not to mention the constant conversations of, "You got your pipes wrapped up? It's supposed to be in the "teens" tonight." (lol) Your card showed up the normal size too when we click on it. Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Know you guys love Florida. I am in South Carolina, and it's been cold, cold (you know we are not used to the cold ). We start hearing words like "blistering cold," possible snow, sleet, etc., we all start freaking out and wiping out the grocery store. Not to mention the constant conversations of, "You got your pipes wrapped up? It's supposed to be in the "teens" tonight." (lol) Your card showed up the normal size too when we click on it. Happy New Year
    LOL! I understand completely...believe me. Did you wrap your pipes up yet? Don’t forget to let your water faucet drip overnight too, so the pipes don’t freeze up! . Stay warm and safe my friend!!