Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 29.12 X-mas & New Year Mini-Game!

29.12 X-mas & New Year Mini-Game!

Good day, everyone!
    Check out the newest edition of our #asTOWNishing CHRISTMAS MINI-GAME 😁🎅🎄
    Сreate and save exclusive holiday cards and send festive greetings to your friends!💌💫 We can’t wait to see the results in this thread!🔽
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-08-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Well, I made one, which was fun, but now as usual I have no clue how to post it here. iOS, if anyone wants to give me a pointer..? Sorry to be so draining..

I can't even make a card. When I click the Link, http.bit.ly it opens up in my browser but then freezes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Well, I made one, which was fun, but now as usual I have no clue how to post it here. iOS, if anyone wants to give me a pointer..? Sorry to be so draining..
    You are not draining, my dear. I am fixing to try mine. If you are on IOS, this is what I have to do. Put your finger on your card, copy or save image should come up, save the image. This should put your card in with your current photos you have. Go to your photo area, click your card and edit it to 5:3 (I have to), hit done, then send it to your ICloud Drive to upload it. Come back to Forum, hit "insert image" icon, choose file, choose from ICloud, then hit upload. I know this is a lot, this is the only way I can upload pics. I am fixing to try to upload mine... Good Luck

FullSizeRender 45.jpg
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 12-29-2017 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Changed Picture/Took out New

Thankyou so much Sweetness, I’ll give it a try as soon as I can face it, lol

Edit: tried it, worked out how to crop it, stumbled at the iCloud part. I officially won’t be posting images on here, ever, lol.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-30-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    One thing I can't seem to figure out is how to get rid of the other picture (i.e. Attached Thumbnail? If I upload more than one, even deleting what's on my post, the darn thing still shows up)
    Go to your post, click on "edit post". Once there, click on "Go Advanced". Near the bottom of that page is a list of attachments and a "Manage Attachments" button, click on that.

Once there, near the bottom of that screen, you can see both attachments, there is an "X" in the upper right of the thumbnail. Click on that to remove the one you don't want. Then "Save Changes"

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Go to your post, click on "edit post". Once there, click on "Go Advanced". Near the bottom of that page is a list of attachments and a "Manage Attachments" button, click on that.

Once there, near the bottom of that screen, you can see both attachments, there is an "X" in the upper right of the thumbnail. Click on that to remove the one you don't want. Then "Save Changes"
    See? Somebody here always knows everything!

Small aside.. were I speaking out loud, or indeed in my head, how would I pronounce cdosr?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

Thanks cdosr, just edited it. Really appreciate the info, this has been driving me "bonkers" trying to figure out, and I don't need much help in that department

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post

Small aside.. were I speaking out loud, or indeed in my head, how would I pronounce cdosr?
    easiest would be Charlie (he signs with that sometimes; I guess it's the C)