Thread: How to feed tank #4?

How to feed tank #4?

Hi everyone
    There's something I don't understand...
    I have just opened tank #3, which is still empty but I was told on the forum that we can only feed 3 tanks.. So I don't get it..
    You just abandon the previous tanks? They remain open but "inactive"?
    When you move on with the themes, you open new tanks don't you? So we're not allowed to put any fish in?
    Will somebody please explain to me?
    Thank you very much for your help 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Émile View Post
    Hi everyone
    There's something I don't understand...
    I have just opened tank #3, which is still empty but I was told on the forum that we can only feed 3 tanks.. So I don't get it..
    You just abandon the previous tanks? They remain open but "inactive"?
    When you move on with the themes, you open new tanks don't you? So we're not allowed to put any fish in?
    Will somebody please explain to me?
    Thank you very much for your help 😊
    Bonjour Émile

You are right. When you open tank #4, the #1 stay open but become inactive. The fishes stay there but you do not feed them anymore. When you open #5, #2 become inactive and so on.

As you progress, you buy new fishes for the new tank. That is why I suggested to collect enough gold coins to buy the fishes when you open a new tank. As soon as you open it, you loose the capacity to feed 1 tank. You end up feeding only 2 tanks until you put fishes in the new one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Bonjour Émile

You are right. When you open tank #4, the #1 stay open but become inactive. The fishes stay there but you do not feed them anymore. When you open #5, #2 become inactive and so on.

As you progress, you buy new fishes for the new tank. That is why I suggested to collect enough gold coins to buy the fishes when you open a new tank. As soon as you open it, you loose the capacity to feed 1 tank. You end up feeding only 2 tanks until you put fishes in the new one.
    THANK YOU!!!
    It's all very clear now 😊

Is it possible to sell all items in inactive tanks without losing new tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by June Dove View Post
    Is it possible to sell all items in inactive tanks without losing new tanks?
    No you can't. You have to keep all the stars of the previous tanks in order to open new tanks. That is why you cannot move things to new tanks without replacing them in the old tank.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix